Home

OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

This is a discussion on OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2003, 11:05 AM   #113
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Since all of you who are defending him seem to be ignoring this little detail..

Robert5/Lignum55 were the same person, same IP and that my first post wonder is a violation of our TOS
Robert5/Lignum55 were the same person, same IP and that my first post wonder is a violation of our TOS

Old 07-29-2003, 11:06 AM   #114
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
guy he wasn't talking about you. He was talking about the thread starter and his alter ego he uses to defend himself.

Thank you BK , someone understands.
Old 07-29-2003, 11:07 AM   #115
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Haha, okay, I got to read it all.

So is LINGUM/ROBERT coming back in Sept? Is he only suspended? Or is he expelled?

And also, what if I pretended to be him, made a new guy, and just posted something to defend him? Haha, that would be so funny if it was me and you guys thought it was him.

Lingum and Robert5 have the same IP address which means their posting from the same computer (correct me if i'm wrong) so that would mean you would have to post something as Lingum, run to another house to ask yourself questions in two different threads as MufflinMcFullin...thats pretty odd man.

Actually it's deeper than that. It's possible with some ISP's to have IP's that overlap from time to time. But Robert5 and lignum always post from the exact same IP address as the other, and ususally within a short period of time. That's way to much for coincidence.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 11:08 AM   #116
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

NYJets37 said:
Since all of you who are defending him seem to be ignoring this little detail..

LoL
Old 07-29-2003, 11:15 AM   #117
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I just looked and Robert5 and lignum55 both used the exact same registration email address. LOL. Didn't even notice that. That's not to smart if your going to attempt to stay incognito.

Old 07-29-2003, 11:27 AM   #118
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

also bdoughty where you actually threatning me beacuse my first post wasn't to your liking? Im sorry, i didnt know speaking your mind on a FORUM was against your TOS.

Geez someone needs to get you a role on one of those "thick headed" Mug Root Beer commercials.

Old 07-29-2003, 11:32 AM   #119
*t's g*nn* b* L*g*nd*ry

jmw1137's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm sure some mods know this, not sure how many others....

Everyone is saying for him to start some new usernames and post under different IPs, he'd have to been running from house to house. Wrong!

I can easily post under a different IP here everytime simply by using a Anonymous Proxy server. That's not too complicated to set-up...but if he didn't know how to set that up, there are a ton of programs that will change your IP every few seconds or every few minutes...he could be using something like that (one such program is Steganos).

It is my opinion anyone who has posted in this thread who a very small number of posts (there are several who posted in this thread with 2,3,4 posts) is really this kid. Whether he's defending him or not, it's the same kid.

Being a mod on another board, and dealing with this alot there, I would ban the Robert/Lignum IP address and keep a very close eye on the few new people who posted in this thread.

Good work by the mods to catch this. We have a similar TOS on the board where I'm a mod, and unless someone is very apologetic, we BAN them if we find out they created multiple accounts.
Old 07-29-2003, 11:41 AM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
I just looked and Robert5 and lignum55 both used the exact same registration email address. LOL. Didn't even notice that. That's not to smart if your going to attempt to stay incognito.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »