Home

OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

This is a discussion on OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 07-29-2003, 11:45 AM   #121
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

guysmiley1463 said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Blooz17 said:
This is exactly what im talking about. I make a post that alot of you don't agree with and guysmiley agrees with me and them bam!!! they must be the same guy, they registered on the same day, blah blah blah, for the love of god, grow up. In response to those that wondered if i even read this whole thread, yes i did. and if you did you would notice that initially it wasn't about a guy with multiple names it was about a bunch of seemingly jealous guys hellbent on disproving one guy that claimed he had played a game before they had.
It's funny because i knew as soon as guysmiley posted everyone was going to jump up and say they must be incahoots.
"never underestimate the predicability of stupidity"
also bdoughty where you actually threatning me beacuse my first post wasn't to your liking? Im sorry, i didnt know speaking your mind on a FORUM was against your TOS.

Someone pops online proceeds to post on the forums for a couple of hours, than out of nowhere creates this thread saying he played ESPN, without telling us where and how and when asked, he avoided all of the questions that asked for this specific information, then switches usernames (which is against the rules) and defends himself and you have the nerve to call us immature

He didn't call you immature I did. We are two different people. Tell your MODS to check our IP's....NOW CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL GAMING!!!

Okay, guysmiley or WHOEVER the hell you are. First of all, this thread isn't about football gaming. If you want, go to another thread. Also, you are trying to get off the subject from something by saying that. And also, I used to believe ROBERT5, but now that he has, or rather you have like... 5 different usernames on different computers or in different houses doesn't exactly qualify you for staying on this site to talk about football gaming.

Plus, you may not be the same person, but if you aren't the same person, you are being instructed to do this by the same person. So yeah.

I used to believe you man. Game Over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 11:48 AM   #122
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

jmw1137 said:
I'm sure some mods know this, not sure how many others....

Everyone is saying for him to start some new usernames and post under different IPs, he'd have to been running from house to house. Wrong!

I can easily post under a different IP here everytime simply by using a Anonymous Proxy server. That's not too complicated to set-up...but if he didn't know how to set that up, there are a ton of programs that will change your IP every few seconds or every few minutes...he could be using something like that (one such program is Steganos).

It is my opinion anyone who has posted in this thread who a very small number of posts (there are several who posted in this thread with 2,3,4 posts) is really this kid. Whether he's defending him or not, it's the same kid.

Being a mod on another board, and dealing with this alot there, I would ban the Robert/Lignum IP address and keep a very close eye on the few new people who posted in this thread.

Good work by the mods to catch this. We have a similar TOS on the board where I'm a mod, and unless someone is very apologetic, we BAN them if we find out they created multiple accounts.

It was real simple. We had talked about this guy starting trouble in another thread. We had seen certain things that pointed us to this individual having multiple nicks. I even went as far as just planning to get rid of one of his accounts ( by putting up that ultimatim). I guess i should have been less subtle and came out said what was going on.

If this thread is getting you bent out of shape, then let the staff take care of these individuals. It doesnt matter what he did or didnt do or how his stay here ended. He posted a topic which was, for all purposes, at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to conversation. But its even more than that, just because we dont announce every little thing thats going on, doesnt mean that something IS NOT GOING ON! We were aware of the multiple account deal, and that is a no-no here. THere is no way around it, it just isnt gonna happen as long as we can prevent it. We will not tolerate the "hey i have the game " or " hey i just got and its s000 c00l" type-threads either. If the guy comes back as someone else, with a new email address, and conducts himeself in the proper way, even if we never find out its him, we would have done our job. He is in here contributing and not acting like a *******. Its as simple as that.

It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to kick people out. Took all of 5 minutes to find the info and figure out how to handle it.

In conclusion, maturity is relative. People have a mob mentality. Its no one's fault that this has gone on as long as it has other than for the fact he was called out, then the sh|t hit the fan. And i am trying to be sincere here;If you dont like the job we do here to keep the boards clean of this kind of stuff, you can simply find another place to post, or just lurk the boards. Either way, we will continue to do what needs to be done to take care of the boards the way its been done.
Old 07-29-2003, 11:49 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

jmw1137 said:
It is my opinion anyone who has posted in this thread who a very small number of posts (there are several who posted in this thread with 2,3,4 posts) is really this kid. Whether he's defending him or not, it's the same kid.

Can anyone say "conspiracy theory?"

Quote:

Being a mod on another board, and dealing with this alot there, I would ban the Robert/Lignum IP address and keep a very close eye on the few new people who posted in this thread.

Thank God I'm not on your board!

Maybe this thread can just die and we can go back to anticipating Sept 2.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:01 PM   #124
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

ccc001 said:
Quote:

jmw1137 said:

Can anyone say "conspiracy theory?"

Quote:

Thank God I'm not on your board!

Maybe this thread can just die and we can go back to anticipating Sept 2.

it's because your new hear isn't it. LoL
Old 07-29-2003, 12:27 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 1

OMG ccc001 registered the same day as i did and posted something suspicious. He must be me using hacker software to troll the board!!!! In all seriousnes yes bdoughty, i can be thickheaded, just aslong as i make my point, Barcardi, i appreciate your sincerity and i agree with you people do tend to fall back on mob mentality (which is actually why i came to this board, i had heard some good things about this board from nfl2kx.com, perhaps i was expecting too much - all boards will have a certain amount of immaturity) as for jmw1137 all I can say is wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 12:52 PM   #126
Pro

Yaoza11's Arena

OVR: 8

blooz calm down.... theres and old OS wise tale about a place called the "cell" so watch out
Old 07-29-2003, 01:06 PM   #127
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Here is more proof they are the same person.

Below is a list sorted by date, time, and the IP address of the post. NOTE: The time is in Hawaiian Standard Time. I also am going to post some of the list since it is too long.

LIGNUM55
7/09
5.11 pm 63.198.190.235
5.22 pm 63.198.190.235
5.23 pm 63.198.190.235
7/10
6.58 am 63.251.204.98
7/11
6.53 am 63.251.204.98
6.59 am 63.251.204.98
4.17 pm 63.198.190.235
4.34 pm 63.198.190.235
5.10 pm 63.198.190.235
5.14 pm 63.198.190.235
5.18 pm 63.198.190.235
5.43 pm 63.198.190.235

ROBERT5
7/11
7.34 pm 63.198.190.235
7.37 pm 63.198.190.235
7.39 pm 63.198.190.235
7.42 pm 63.198.190.235
7.43 pm 63.198.190.235
8.39 pm 63.198.190.235
10.03 pm 63.198.190.235
10.18 pm 63.198.190.235
10.20 pm 63.198.190.235
11.47 pm 63.198.190.235

If you put these two side by side they are never on at the same time. Just look at the 7/11 posts. Lignum posts in the morning and Robert5 posts in the evening.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:29 PM   #128
Banned

OVR: 14

Haha... busted.

Now look at those other guys and see if they're the same thing.

Man, I can't believe I ever believed this guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »