Home

OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

This is a discussion on OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2003, 12:20 AM   #57
Closer
 
bkrich83's Arena
 
OVR: 64
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 70,119
Blog Entries: 124
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

No it's not automatic. It has to be configured.
bkrich83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:23 AM   #58
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Oh, okay, now to get back on the thread topic, are you guys gonna ban him just like that? I mean give the guy a chance to defend himself next time he posts on here. I say we give him 24 hours from his first post on this thread, suspend him til Sept 3rd, and forget all about it.
MuffinMcFluffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:24 AM   #59
Closer
 
bkrich83's Arena
 
OVR: 64
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 70,119
Blog Entries: 124
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Oh, okay, now to get back on the thread topic, are you guys gonna ban him just like that? I mean give the guy a chance to defend himself next time he posts on here. I say we give him 24 hours from his first post on this thread, suspend him til Sept 3rd, and forget all about it.




It's out of my hands now.

bkrich83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:26 AM   #60
All Star
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Oh, okay, now to get back on the thread topic, are you guys gonna ban him just like that? I mean give the guy a chance to defend himself next time he posts on here. I say we give him 24 hours from his first post on this thread, suspend him til Sept 3rd, and forget all about it.




LOL classic line there.... "you say"

er um

Eddie has the say on this one and I guess we shall find out at 7AM. I know I won't be up that early so don't blame me!
imported_Administrator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:31 AM   #61
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Sorry that I'm kinda defending him, it's just that I don't jump on people just like that... I need to KNOW that he didn't play it before we jump to conclusions... I mean we got OJ's story straight, right? Yeah right, like he really DID kill his wife? Pulease!!!

Seriously though, even though I just used the worst analogy, I think that we need to get his side of the story straight. I mean, let's think about it. He played it at that Lala place. If anyone else played it here, could you get out of the game and go to the main menu? Was there commentary? We need to interrogate them and him at separate times and see if they match.

I'm detective Robinson... I'll see you guys after a nap.

Oh, and make it 7 Pacific... I wanna see this.
MuffinMcFluffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 12:36 AM   #62
Closer
 
bkrich83's Arena
 
OVR: 64
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 70,119
Blog Entries: 124
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

BTW, you realize it's also a violation and a bannable offense to be the same person posting from 2 different accounts. Especially when you are using the 2nd account to defend your actions when you've acted like a jack ***.
bkrich83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:43 AM   #63
Banned
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Heh, well it might've not happened if you guys didn't accuse him in the first place.

Here's another stupid analogy:

Some guy's robbing a store... then the clerk takes out his gun, tries to shoot him, misses, and kills a customer. Who's charged with murder? The robber... not the clerk. The clerk wouldn't have killed the person if he hadn't pulled out his gun, and he wouldn't have pulled out his gun if the robber wasn't robbing his store.

In other words, he wouldn't have defended himself on another account if you guys were busy trying to blame him all this time.

Anyways, I'm done defending him. Now I've never been on anyone's side during this, but again, I just don't wanna see an innocent man go down and get banned for something that he may have really did. I'm leaning towards you guys because he's changing his stories, but he just MAY be telling the truth.

Peace.
MuffinMcFluffin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:44 AM   #64
Closer
 
bkrich83's Arena
 
OVR: 64
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 70,119
Blog Entries: 124
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Heh, well it might've not happened if you guys didn't accuse him in the first place.

Here's another stupid analogy:

Some guy's robbing a store... then the clerk takes out his gun, tries to shoot him, misses, and kills a customer. Who's charged with murder? The robber... not the clerk. The clerk wouldn't have killed the person if he hadn't pulled out his gun, and he wouldn't have pulled out his gun if the robber wasn't robbing his store.

In other words, he wouldn't have defended himself on another account if you guys were busy trying to blame him all this time.

Anyways, I'm done defending him. Now I've never been on anyone's side during this, but again, I just don't wanna see an innocent man go down and get banned for something that he may have really did. I'm leaning towards you guys because he's changing his stories, but he just MAY be telling the truth.

Peace.




Actually he's been doing it for some time. And we have been aware of it. Just sort have been monitoring the situation. He's been doing it long before this thread.

bkrich83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 PM.

Top -