Home

NFL2k3: Franchise Pro Level Super Bowl?

This is a discussion on NFL2k3: Franchise Pro Level Super Bowl? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2003, 06:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
NFL2k3: Franchise Pro Level Super Bowl?

Hey NFL2kers,

Has ANYBODY out there played an entire NFL season, drafts included, playing at least 5 minute quarters, made it to and WON a Super Bowl on straight Pro Level? I am pulling my damned hair out over here! I won the Super Bowl as my Bears at just two clicks below Pro on every slider last week, decided that I was ready for straight Pro level and now find myself at a pathetic 4-7! I even have all the same starters I had last seaosn! The only thing I can think of that has been VERY noticeable are those damned dropped passes! I tell you this. NFL2k4 better not decide that an increase in difficulty automatically means a decrease in your team's performance. This is NOT challenging football. Challenging football is when your opponent gets BETTER. Not when your team gets dumber. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 06:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NFL2k3: Franchise Pro Level Super Bowl?

Well, I didn't spend much time on straight pro. Most of the time it was pro, with some sliders changed to make it harder. So it was a combination between pro and all pro. I won the superbowl then.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:51 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

I've won on allstar. I played the single season cause I didn't want to f*ck up my franchise with a lost in the playoffs or superbowl. When your up at that level, it's truly a thinking mans game.
Old 07-29-2003, 07:05 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

lordvader said:
Hey NFL2kers,

Has ANYBODY out there played an entire NFL season, drafts included, playing at least 5 minute quarters, made it to and WON a Super Bowl on straight Pro Level? I am pulling my damned hair out over here! I won the Super Bowl as my Bears at just two clicks below Pro on every slider last week, decided that I was ready for straight Pro level and now find myself at a pathetic 4-7! I even have all the same starters I had last seaosn! The only thing I can think of that has been VERY noticeable are those damned dropped passes! I tell you this. NFL2k4 better not decide that an increase in difficulty automatically means a decrease in your team's performance. This is NOT challenging football. Challenging football is when your opponent gets BETTER. Not when your team gets dumber. Thoughts?

yea but not at pro, with custom sliders. But I made the sliders hard so it felt like i deserved to be at the super bowl and win it..
Old 07-29-2003, 07:17 PM   #5
Pro

Hey jab,

So you won the Super Bowl on Season mode, but not a progressive Franchise Mode? I know if I had access to the best player's when the game first came out, I could have won the Super Bowl on Pro Level. The challenge is winning it with the SAME TEAM that you have stuck with for 7, 8, or in my case 11 years. I still don't have anybody here that has won on straight Pro Level in Franchise Mode. I may not suck as bad as I thought!

Don't get mad jab. You just don't fit the criteria for my question. That's all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 07:27 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

I played Franchise(Falcons) on Pro for 5 seasons. I got tired with the game and stop for a couple of months. After that I started playing occasional games and the one season on allstar. I don't suck by any means, I just ain't got the time to devote to the game like I used to
Old 07-29-2003, 07:46 PM   #7
Pro

jets,

What team? How many years did you play to get to Pro?
Old 07-29-2003, 07:50 PM   #8
Pro

Jab,

So during the five season you spent with the Falcons, how many Super Bowls did you win? No slider changes mind you. Just straight Pro level. Be merciful. I am looking for some validation as a true NFL2ker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »