Old 07-29-2003, 06:16 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I find this so funny........

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

mackandmoon said:
Regardless of graphics this graphics that, the point that I'm trying to make is that the NCAA/Maddenites had such a big problem with the 2k series & the DB AI, etc. But now that these two games have incorporated a similar gameplay style as 2k it's the greatest thing in the world. EA has given features that has been in the 2k series since 2k2(playmaker) a fancy name & now EA is the most innovative company on the planet? Man please!!!! This shyt is getting ridiculous & for you EA supporters to even support these as innovations is pathetic. When VC announced that they were changing the playcalling menu did they not once acknowledge
that they were making it Maddenesque?

VC & it's fans acknowledge that they may borrow a idea from Madden but you Maddenites have your heads so far up your asses that your pride for these games want let you acknowledge that pages are being ripped from the 2k series.
Some are so close minded that they haven't even played the 2k series but wanna claim that EA innovated all these on the field gameplay additions. Man give respect where respect is due. Madden didn't innovate Owner's Mode(Front Office Football), Playmaker Control(Right analog control 2k3), First Person Football(Joe Montanna Football GENESIS) so quit giving credit where it isn't due. This is my argument not what game is better, look better, etc. ANY FEEDBACK!!

2k2 didn't have a version of playmaker!!

Yes it did, it's called maximum passing only EA put in a finger point animation and called it revolutionary. If you played 2k2 you would know EA is biting something Sega brought to the table way back and not acknowledging they took it from Sega.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:23 PM   #34
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

mackandmoon said:
Regardless of graphics this graphics that, the point that I'm trying to make is that the NCAA/Maddenites had such a big problem with the 2k series & the DB AI, etc. But now that these two games have incorporated a similar gameplay style as 2k it's the greatest thing in the world. EA has given features that has been in the 2k series since 2k2(playmaker) a fancy name & now EA is the most innovative company on the planet? Man please!!!! This shyt is getting ridiculous & for you EA supporters to even support these as innovations is pathetic. When VC announced that they were changing the playcalling menu did they not once acknowledge
that they were making it Maddenesque?

VC & it's fans acknowledge that they may borrow a idea from Madden but you Maddenites have your heads so far up your asses that your pride for these games want let you acknowledge that pages are being ripped from the 2k series.
Some are so close minded that they haven't even played the 2k series but wanna claim that EA innovated all these on the field gameplay additions. Man give respect where respect is due. Madden didn't innovate Owner's Mode(Front Office Football), Playmaker Control(Right analog control 2k3), First Person Football(Joe Montanna Football GENESIS) so quit giving credit where it isn't due. This is my argument not what game is better, look better, etc. ANY FEEDBACK!!

2k2 didn't have a version of playmaker!!

Yes it did, it's called maximum passing only EA put in a finger point animation and called it revolutionary. If you played 2k2 you would know EA is biting something they brought to the table way back.

Thats not the same maximum pass doesn't change a players route after the snap!! In 2K2 you couldn't move your safety after the snap?? Stop hating on Madden!! Sega ESPN will be good this year as well !! You don't have to put down another game because you don't like it!!
Old 07-29-2003, 06:27 PM   #35
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks like somebody does'nt know what Playmaker is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 06:32 PM   #36
Rookie

simpsman2244's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Graphik said:

Old 07-29-2003, 06:34 PM   #37
Rookie

Alright here it is, say your WR's are all covered, with playmaker control you simply push the right analog stick in the direction you want you reciever to run and complete the pass. That is exactly what max passing is minus the finger point. Go watch the tutorial of it at EA sports were the say that.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:38 PM   #38
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
Alright here it is, say your WR's are all covered, with playmaker control you simply push the right analog stick in the direction you want you reciever to run and complete the pass. That is exactly what max passing is minus the finger point. Go watch the tutorial of it at EA sports were the say that.

Playmaker is more then passing the ball!! You can tell you lineman who to block on running plays!!
Old 07-29-2003, 06:47 PM   #39
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

simpsman2244 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

repeat this once again after reading his post.

It also seems he does'nt know what Maximum passing is ethier.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:47 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:

Playmaker is more then passing the ball!! You can tell you lineman who to block on running plays!!

That's bs then pointing and then somehow without looking lineman can see who you want blocked when your behind them and block who you want blocked. Sounds fake as hell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »