Home

Sega From the 2nd To The 4th release date..GAME OVER for you

This is a discussion on Sega From the 2nd To The 4th release date..GAME OVER for you within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 02:29 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Sega From the 2nd To The 4th release date..GAME OVER for you

Somebody call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. 2 days is gonna make or break a game? Ok buddy. And like others have said, the 4th is the street date where pretty much it will have trickled down into every store, kinda lik how Madden's site says the 13th but it should be in most stores on the 12th.
Old 08-03-2003, 01:42 AM   #18
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

Game companies are gearing up for the holiday season. That's where most of their bucks are made. Last time I checked, Sept. 4th WASN'T the holiday season. IF Madden sells over 4 million again, it won't be in the 2 1/2 week period from Aug 14 to Sept 4th. It will be a steady pace that will carry into early 2004. Same way with ESPN. They should easily top last years output, and the game should have staying power well after the holiday season. Sometime we get impatient because we can't have the game we want when we want it. But people buy games all year round. This stuff is just getting started and it's going to be a long, interesting season. Just hang in there. We'll get the games.
Bubba4
Old 08-03-2003, 02:18 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't care if Sega pushed it back another 2 weeks cuz I'm buying it when it hits store shelves along with an XBOX. Madden doesn't enter my mind and as far as I'm concerned there's only 1 football game coming out this year, ESPN NFL 2K4. Until I see some big changes in Madden, new player models ect. I will never ever buy or consider it again. Dude who can't wait 2 days more for ESPN that's your loss and your $50 on the inferior game which is Madden.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:21 AM   #20
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I cant believe complaints over 2 days. What is wrong with kids these days.

Old 08-03-2003, 03:06 AM   #21
All Star

OVR: 17

2 days will make you not purchase the game no matter how good it may be???????? My goodness some of you act like women. This discussion will be moot once the game is out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 06:57 AM   #22
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Fellas Fellas fellas...Do you really think I would be caught With a madden game in my hands...HEL! NO....I just wanted to see how many sega fans there were..and You know what..I tell you I think we will have a lot more copies sold this year...Man I already Bought Espn Football...Well Bought it but will wait to get it....ESPN is gonna rock..You know why people give madden good reviews Becasue of the Owners mode alone...They even said themselve For fans that want to Learn a game and Play it like it should be played ESPN if you want a jump in and Play EASY game Get madden..Cause Madden fans Don't have the attention span to LEARN haahhahaah LATER FELLAS
Old 08-03-2003, 10:19 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 4

I believe that this is the date it will be in all stores by, kind of like Madden August 14th, we all know Madden will be at places like EB and Babbages by August 12th and ESPN will be out also at those places by Sept 2nd.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:40 PM   #24
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

TIm said:
Fellas Fellas fellas...Do you really think I would be caught With a madden game in my hands...HEL! NO....I just wanted to see how many sega fans there were..and You know what..I tell you I think we will have a lot more copies sold this year...Man I already Bought Espn Football...Well Bought it but will wait to get it....ESPN is gonna rock..You know why people give madden good reviews Becasue of the Owners mode alone...They even said themselve For fans that want to Learn a game and Play it like it should be played ESPN if you want a jump in and Play EASY game Get madden..Cause Madden fans Don't have the attention span to LEARN haahhahaah LATER FELLAS

well there are other ways to go about that, just look at all the positive respones about the game in this forum alone and you could see that there are quite a bit of espn fans here...you dont have to resort to deception and silly games.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »