Home

Please Help!!!! Really Frustrated that I cannot upload rosters. NEED HELP

This is a discussion on Please Help!!!! Really Frustrated that I cannot upload rosters. NEED HELP within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7
Please Help!!!! Really Frustrated that I cannot upload rosters. NEED HELP

After torturing myself through 3 months of Madden 11, I FINALLY realized I needed NFL 2k5. I recently found out about the roster updates on nfl2k5rosters.com and was stoked that I could use 2011 updated rosters/franchise saves/etc... So I bought the Action Replay MAX for Xbox off amazon, installed it, and here's where my trouble starts...

I downloaded the zipped files (from nfl2k5rosters.com), followed the youtube instructions and get stuck. It wont let me drag & drop the roster file. I use Finn's editor, follow ALL the steps and it just wont happen. I finally realize my AR is out of date. I needed to download the latest version (1.42). Somehow it wont let me download 1.42 and i feel like now i wasted 30 dollars on the wrong AR. Instead of going through the process again and buying the $50 AR version, can someone PLEASE help me figure out HOW to download the latest version of AR. I think that's the problem because my AR icon is grey and not green. If anyone can give me a step by step guide on to how to AND what to have I would sincerely appreciate it. From one hardcore gamer to another, that would be awesome.

P.S. F*ck Madden 2011
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please Help!!!! Really Frustrated that I cannot upload rosters. NEED HELP

Sorry I dont have an Xbox but if you got 360 buy a transfer cable, they're like 10-15 bucks on amazon. It's much easier i think
Old 10-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

What kind of operating system are you using on your computer? windows 7, vista, etc.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 10-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
What kind of operating system are you using on your computer? windows 7, vista, etc.?

windows vista.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Do you have an original xbox with action replay? I just want to make sure we are on the same page here.

I have windows vista on my computer and I could never get it to work. The action replay would be grey and would say "failed to enumerate" I tried everything and never got it to work. I eventually put a new hard drive in an older laptop with windows xp and it worked like a charm first time. That is the only thing I use that computer for now.

If you search Operation Sports for a thread about action replay work around you will find my thread that I started.. There was one guy that gave some advise, but what he said to do never worked for me.

Sorry so long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis

Last edited by Mbalmer; 10-23-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: correction needed to be made
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

so it doesnt work on vista. i thought i read that somewhere else but i wasnt 100% sure... and yes i have an original xbox with the Max action replay with an 8MB memory card. the latest version i have on AR is 1.4. Thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
so it doesnt work on vista. i thought i read that somewhere else but i wasnt 100% sure... and yes i have an original xbox with the Max action replay with an 8MB memory card. the latest version i have on AR is 1.4. Thanks
If you have an extra usb cable and controller cord you can make your own AR with the controller being the input device.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/x...xbox-cable.php
http://www.xboxscene.com/articles/ho...ion-replay.php

works flawlessly, and is quick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »