Home

Sega fan here watched Madden thing on MTV and...

This is a discussion on Sega fan here watched Madden thing on MTV and... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 03:13 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sega fan here watched Madden thing on MTV and...

Gameplay is an intangiable cause everyone likes their own gamestyle. I cant tell you what like is wrong and you cant tell me that. What i am saying is eveyone wanted multiplayer franchise, how long did it take to add that? Everyone likes to be able to challange how long did that take? Most people wanna be able to control their franchises how long will that take and trust me they will copy it. WE CAN BET ON THAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2003, 03:16 PM   #26
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

aragorn411 said:
Gameplay is an intangiable cause everyone likes their own gamestyle. I cant tell you what like is wrong and you cant tell me that. What i am saying is eveyone wanted multiplayer franchise, how long did it take to add that? Everyone likes to be able to challange how long did that take? Most people wanna be able to control their franchises how long will that take and trust me they will copy it. WE CAN BET ON THAT

Madden updates their player models......how long will it take
Old 08-11-2003, 03:16 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

aragorn411 said:

Probably about as long as it takes Madden to have their running backs not jog in place if they get near a lineman up the middle. Probably about as long as it takes for Madden to give you more of a celebration that the same "getting pats on the back" animation that you've already seen a million times, with the words "Congratulations" typed on the screen. YAY!
Old 08-11-2003, 03:19 PM   #28
Rookie

Well of course EA innovated the greatest usage of the right analog stick since APE ESCAPE(Quoted for OPM) & it's called Playmaker Control. Ooh but that didn't exist in 2k3 last year now did it?
Old 08-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #29
Rookie

Old Celebrations and Owner mode Or new celebrations with a crib mode so i can be a interior decorator. Nice..... Oh and espn isnt being orginal with FPM Joe montana had that to lol. They copied franchise, copied multiplayer franchise, copied challanges. They do have very nice commentary though. How will you decorate your crib? Is that what you talk about all day? Tell me how dissapaointed were you when they announced that.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:23 PM   #30
Rookie

Why wouldnt you think to let your customers play with more than one team in franchise though really? Thats another big feature this year that the other game has had since year one. Its so simple. Things like that delay them from doing really ground breaking things cause they are still playing catch up
Old 08-11-2003, 03:25 PM   #31
All Star

OVR: 32

You realize that Madden wasn't the first game to have franchise mode and multiplayer franchises, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2003, 03:26 PM   #32
Rookie

yeah i do but we are just talking about them and espn. But thx
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »