Home

Don't worry guys ESPN has it looked up this year.

This is a discussion on Don't worry guys ESPN has it looked up this year. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 11:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Don\'t worry guys ESPN has it looked up this year.

yeah hype killed the beast its sad but hey its a better gaming world when we got some real competiton going on espn will no doubt be the most realistic game on the market but i think if sega doesnt turn up the advertising soon we might be the only ones who knows this
Old 08-13-2003, 11:27 AM   #10
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

blaze said:
yeah hype killed the beast its sad but hey its a better gaming world when we got some real competiton going on espn will no doubt be the most realistic game on the market but i think if sega doesnt turn up the advertising soon we might be the only ones who knows this

yep i agree ive seen two NFL GAMEDAY commercials for PS2 and they were clever and funny and its not a 4 second commercial like ESPN are they planning on advertising when the game is finally released?!?!
Old 08-13-2003, 12:29 PM   #11
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I have been big on Madden and thought NFL 2K3 was just OK. Right now, I'm halfway on being swayed to ESPN Football. If the running and tackling is just as good and improvements have been made in the pass defense in Sega's game, that'll probably be enough for me.

I plan on keeping Madden but I think only because I love the Owner mode. I think the gameplay has taken a step back because of the playmaker. It's like they've intentionally made the leadblockers dumber to make you use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2003, 12:55 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 13

I bought copies of NFL2K3 ($10 each) for two of my friends. I convinced one of them how much better NFL2K3 is in the gameplay department. We played a few games online and now he's hooked and is looking forward to ESPN 2K4 (even after playing the new Madden).

The other friend who is a Madden DIEHARD wasn't immediately sold. But after having bought Madden 2K4, he's already looking forward to ESPN 2K4. I hooked them both.

And I have a very good feeling that similar scenarios are taking place all over the football gaming world.

Old 08-13-2003, 01:40 PM   #13
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

What is so complicated about this?!?

Keep your Madden 2004 Impressions in the Madden 2004 Forum. Discussing Madden 2004 is not on topic in the ESPN NFL Football forum.

This isn't the "EA-Haters Club". It's a forum for discussing ESPN NFL Football.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »