Home

Bad sign from mag!!!

This is a discussion on Bad sign from mag!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 06:39 PM   #1
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Bad sign from mag!!!

Just read GI. They gave the game a 9.25!!! Pretty good I thought. Then I read on, and read the paragraph that made me glad I got Madden this year. (btw, very good game. Only played 2k3, and I didn't like, read on) The reviewer stated that, once again, the comp refuses to throw the deep ball, and QB's dont run!!! Sorry, no buy for me. The deep ball is a big part of football!! At least a couple times a game, and big moments at that!!! Makes guys like moss and other speedsters not so good.

Sorry, but this and sacks (guess they fixed that) totally pissed me off last year. Have fun with this game. Ill be going deep with madden this year. Oh yeah!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bad sign from mag!!!

What're you talking about, I have the demo and i've seen mcnabb and mcnair do both those things...
Old 08-18-2003, 06:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

Against you, or were you them?
Old 08-18-2003, 06:51 PM   #4
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Yeah I know for a fact that the QB is more aggressive in throwing down field, and that QB's will run. Either you or the reviewer is full of crap.

Old 08-18-2003, 06:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Against me...I was either jets or packers. Mcnair to mason for a 55 yard TD is the most recent one.
Granted it doesn't happen too often but it shouldn't happen every other play anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 06:58 PM   #6
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

Quote:

DocHolliday said:
Just read GI. They gave the game a 9.25!!! Pretty good I thought. Then I read on, and read the paragraph that made me glad I got Madden this year. (btw, very good game. Only played 2k3, and I didn't like, read on) The reviewer stated that, once again, the comp refuses to throw the deep ball, and QB's dont run!!! Sorry, no buy for me. The deep ball is a big part of football!! At least a couple times a game, and big moments at that!!! Makes guys like moss and other speedsters not so good.

Sorry, but this and sacks (guess they fixed that) totally pissed me off last year. Have fun with this game. Ill be going deep with madden this year. Oh yeah!!!

Letme ask you a question. Why in the hell would you start a post about a game you arent going to get and top it off by saying you are going to get madden? in an espn forum? did you need to get it off your chest? did you hope to accomplish anything by having people read this?

Old 08-18-2003, 06:59 PM   #7
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

Hmmmmm. Whoever said im full of [censored you naughty boy], F u. Like I said read GI. I quote. "In all my games, I've never seen the cpu go deep. The farthest Ive seen is a 12 yard pass. In fact, ive never seen Vick break off a run either. Lots of dink- and dunk." Its in Game Informer. Im not crazy about this [censored you naughty boy], but it kinda ruined the game for me last year. Any one who wants to go off on that comment just chill. Thats what he said, and I sure he played the FINAL game alot!!!!! Anyone else want to confirm. Wouldn't surprise me
Old 08-18-2003, 07:02 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

DocHolliday said:

you shouldnt base your purchase on weather or not some guy you dont even know likes a couple certain things. Atleast give it a rental.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »