Home

Long Passes ....!!!!

This is a discussion on Long Passes ....!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2003, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Long Passes ....!!!!

guys,

will the cpu be throwing long passes in espn or will it be like nfl2k3 where every pass is 10-15 yds! i have not seen alot or any long passes in the demo !

what do you think ?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2003, 02:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Long Passes ....!!!!

Quote:

miked said:
guys,

will the cpu be throwing long passes in espn or will it be like nfl2k3 where every pass is 10-15 yds! i have not seen alot or any long passes in the demo !

what do you think ?

I think that's fix. I think someone asked a programmer that question
Old 08-20-2003, 02:03 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

miked said:
guys,

what do you think ?

This question has been asked before and I'm not sure what the answer is. I have a question for you as well as those that have asked the same question. In this age of an unlimited supply of opponents (online gaming), does what a CPU opponent does really matter anymore? In other words, instead of wondering why the CPU doesn't play the way a human would play, why not just play humans?
Old 08-20-2003, 02:07 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

njskillz said:
Quote:

miked said:
guys,

what do you think ?

This question has been asked before and I'm not sure what the answer is. I have a question for you as well as those that have asked the same question. In this age of an unlimited supply of opponents (online gaming), does what a CPU opponent does really matter anymore? In other words, instead of wondering why the CPU doesn't play the way a human would play, why not just play humans?

Some people (like myself) don't care about online play. I'd rather be playing my franchise which would be against the CPU and it would be nice if the opposing team thru the deep ball.
Old 08-20-2003, 02:09 PM   #5
Rookie

simpsman2244's Arena

Quote:

Jabisco said:
Quote:

njskillz said:
Quote:

miked said:
guys,

what do you think ?

Some people (like myself) don't care about online play. I'd rather be playing my franchise which would be against the CPU and it would be nice if the opposing team thru the deep ball.

i agree. i dont like online play at all. franchise is the my favorite part of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2003, 02:18 PM   #6
Rookie

yea online play does'nt matter to me either ! i'm into having a franchise /season against the cpu and long passes are part of the game that i hope has been corrected!
Old 08-20-2003, 02:43 PM   #7
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

I think it would also depend on what kind of defense you use,if you constantly blitz the quarterback,he'll have too get rid of the ball quicker, so I think it's more to it than hoping they throw deep.If you want them the cpu to throw deep play a defense that will allow the cpu quarterback to throw deep,then you'll complain and say they only throw deep.
Old 08-20-2003, 02:51 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

miked said:
yea online play does'nt matter to me either ! i'm into having a franchise /season against the cpu and long passes are part of the game that i hope has been corrected!

I see. Is it just a football thing or do you guys just hate to compete against other people?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »