Home

Dirty Uniforms confirmed

This is a discussion on Dirty Uniforms confirmed within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2003, 03:32 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Dirty Uniforms confirmed

Guys, we know that they are gonna get progressively dirty, but I don't think that's all you guys wanted.

I mean, say that your guy is on the bench for the whole game... 4th quarter he comes in, he's just as "dirty" as everyone else in the exact same spots.

We want it so that not only do people get dirty upon contact with the ground, but also that whatever they hit on the ground gets dirty (unlike GTA Vice City and cars ).
Old 08-21-2003, 03:35 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

playerX said:
Quote:

tigerx82 said:
Im glad its in there,

But with all my frustrations with NFL 2K3 last year, I never once wished for progressively dirtier uniforms.

So even if the uniforms go from clean to dirty all of a sudden, I wont really be bothered. Its just a good sign that they are making an effort towards refining their product.

same here, never really bothered me. But it'll just be an extra if they do have progressive dirty unis this year.

Old 08-21-2003, 04:11 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

The dirty uniforms were in 2k3..of couse they would be in 2k4..
Old 08-21-2003, 04:23 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

Andrew0681 said:
The dirty uniforms were in 2k3..of couse they would be in 2k4..

The uniforms were dirty alright.... BEFORE the game started!
We're talking about starting out clean and then through the course of the game getting dirty.. And hopefully, dirtier and dirtier as the game goes on.
Old 08-21-2003, 04:44 PM   #21
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Guys, we know that they are gonna get progressively dirty, but I don't think that's all you guys wanted.

I mean, say that your guy is on the bench for the whole game... 4th quarter he comes in, he's just as "dirty" as everyone else in the exact same spots.

We want it so that not only do people get dirty upon contact with the ground, but also that whatever they hit on the ground gets dirty

Correct....fever has it right this year.

Contact causes dirt.

From what I can tell from the vids, the unis get dirty at a certain time point in the game...equally and all in the same spots.

Maybe not as noticable as the old way but not dynamic (like Fever) by any means.

It DOES add to the realism, I don't care what anybody says, but it is something that they can work on for next year as this year they already added a BUNCH of great chit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2003, 04:49 PM   #22
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Klocker2 said:
Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:

We want it so that not only do people get dirty upon contact with the ground, but also that whatever they hit on the ground gets dirty

Correct....fever has it right this year.

Contact causes dirt.

From what I can tell from the vids, the unis get dirty at a certain time point in the game...equally and all in the same spots.

Maybe not as noticable as the old way but not dynamic (like Fever) by any means.

It DOES add to the realism, I don't care what anybody says, but it is something that they can work on for next year as this year they already added a BUNCH of great chit!

What vids show the dirt, are there any grass stains...got a link?
Old 08-21-2003, 04:51 PM   #23
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Tears2040 said:
Quote:

gooberstabone said:
Quote:

BigD said:
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm happy too... but what if it's the same "dirt" as before, except now it just shows up later all of the sudden.

Exactly, in no other game did he mention dirt on the unis.

I honestly do not know how the hell people mis interpret things, I clearly feel that the dirty uni. is not in the game on a realistic basis

, peace

He also stated that the games he previously played in were turf/dome stadiums not natural grass.

In the game he played on grass, it rained and the uniforms got dirty and they weren't dirty before the game started.

peace
Old 08-21-2003, 04:52 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

Linkage to video

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »