Home

HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A PLAYMAKER

This is a discussion on HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A PLAYMAKER within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2003, 10:56 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A PLAYMAKER

ask visual concepts they all work THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2003, 11:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A PLAYMAKER

True dat, but there's no reason to start a new thread about this.

Haha, I remember reading the OPM last night, and there's this page for Madden 2004 with Michael Vick that says "A playmaker scrambles defenses for breakfast...", then the next two pages has Ray Lewis and says, "Chews up running backs for lunch...", then shows Randy Moss dancing in the endzone in the last two pages saying, "And for dessert, smoked safety."

LOL
Old 08-21-2003, 11:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

with Michael Vick that says "A playmaker scrambles defenses for breakfast...",

Looks like it was the other way around on Saturday.
Old 08-22-2003, 03:17 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Speaking of Randy Moss I think Sega dropped Moss because of a show he did where he was playing Madden instead of 2k2. It was a nationally televised game where they showed the segment too. You don't let a company put your face on the cover if you don't even play or support the game. I would want someone who played the game that way they would endorse it. So far I don't know about Warren Sapp either.

If I was VC/ESPN I would do a counter ad.

I would have a picture of Warren Sapp with "Eats Michael Vick for breakfast"

The next page would be a picture of Ricky Williams with "Eats Ray Lewis for Lunch"

The next page I would showing Shawn Springs shutting down Moss with "And for dessert, Eggs Benedict"

Old 08-22-2003, 03:43 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Speaking of Randy Moss I think Sega dropped Moss because of a show he did where he was playing Madden instead of 2k2. It was a nationally televised game where they showed the segment too. You don't let a company put your face on the cover if you don't even play or support the game. I would want someone who played the game that way they would endorse it. So far I don't know about Warren Sapp either.

The next page would be a picture of Ricky Williams with "Eats Ray Lewis for Lunch"

The next page I would showing Shawn Springs shutting down Moss with "And for dessert, Eggs Benedict"

Take over OPM... PLEASE!!!

Imagine Sapp eating Vick for breakfast... "NOW THOSE ARE MY KIND OF WHEATIES!!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2003, 03:52 AM   #6
MVP

I've seen the Ad it's in OXM too. It's nothing special though. I just glad EA won't touch Moss with a 10 foot pole. Of course if I was Randy I would run if EA came knocking at my door to do a cover. He saw first hand with his teammate how the Madden curse mess you up.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:33 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Quote:

sportsgeist said:

Imagine Sapp eating Vick for breakfast... "NOW THOSE ARE MY KIND OF WHEATIES!!!"

so does everyone hate Vick now just cuz he's on the cover of Madden?
Old 08-22-2003, 05:25 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:

thefuture said:
Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Quote:

sportsgeist said:

so does everyone hate Vick now just cuz he's on the cover of Madden?

Naw just the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »