Home

Old 03-31-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
V.I.P

Hey guys, I was just wondering is there a way to play against someones V.I.P during franchise mode?

I only have one xbox controller and it seems as though the only possible way to play against someones V.I.P is to control all 32 teams(which I do anyway)and select the team you're playing against with another controller(which I don't have)and select the V.I.P.

Is there another way to play against someones V.I.P in franchise mode? I played against my friends V.I.P in quick game mode and every game I've played was competitive and I would love to play against his V.I.P during my franchise. Can someone help me out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: V.I.P

Come on guys I need help with this one. Is there a way to play against someones V.I.P during franchise mode or not? I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Never tried it. Couldn't tell you. I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored
Old 04-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Never tried it. Couldn't tell you. I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored
Thank you dolphins26. I can now slowly move away from the ledge...

Anyway, I've found a way around the game play issues. I've read a thread from a guy named ringo here on os and he adjust the run and pass % of every team for each formation. Basically, some teams had % on formations that they didn't have. So by using the unused % for formations that the team actually have, the CPU now runs more and pass better.

But thanks for helping me off the ledge, I was starting to feel a little neglected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »