Home

wtf? i dl the new videos from football gaming and...

This is a discussion on wtf? i dl the new videos from football gaming and... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 07:29 PM   #1
pgp
Rookie

OVR: 1
wtf? i dl the new videos from football gaming and...

is it just me or is the running game ********? i saw one video with jerome bettis, and IMMEDIATELY after he gets the football (the play is headed left) he cuts right and sprints away from the whole defense. keep in mind it looked like he was running at about marshall faulk speed. then, it shows the replay, and his speed is fast, but his legs are moving almost as if he is walking. i looked at the other videos, and it's always like that! what's up with the way these guys run? it looks like they have a stick up their *** and they're taking baby steps.

then i watch the other videos, and the running game looks pretty good, but the PASSING game is very slow. it almost looks like you're throwing the ball underwater. i don't knkow if it's the player not bulleting the pass or what, but damn it's slow.

on the postive side, the presentation looks awesome. will they have all of the espn primetime music? there are some selections i like a lot on that show. but one thing i noticed in the videos, they have drew bledsoe left handed and mike vick right handed in the weekly wrapup plays? how could they overlook that? lol also i noticed in opsports video today, it says "and in a long-standing NFC rivalry, the seahawks beat the cardinals", of course we all know that rivalry has been around for 1 year, as the seahawks barely moved into the nfc. one last thing, it seems that every QB throws for 250 yards or more... well, most of them i've noticed in the weekly wrapup stats section. i hope this its not always like that, because MOST qb's dont throw for 250 yards a game.

anyways there are a lot of rough edges but im going to pickup the game based almost solely on the awesome presentation. i haven't played the demo yet (i'd rather put that $8 towards the game), but aside from a few bad gameplay videos (mainly just the bettis thing), the game looks awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2003, 07:43 PM   #2
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: wtf? i dl the new videos from football gaming and...

Do you see a Sticky this might go in? I do

http://forums.operationsports.com/ub...b=5&o=&fpart=1
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »