Home

So does the Xbox version of 2K4 have the Online leagues and tourneys?

This is a discussion on So does the Xbox version of 2K4 have the Online leagues and tourneys? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
So does the Xbox version of 2K4 have the Online leagues and tourneys?

I have been trying to figure this out. From a couple interviews I have read it seems like the leagues and tourneys will only be available for PS2. Does anyone at OS or this forum know if Xbox is going to be a part of this action! I hope so as I'm looking forward to playing an online season on Xbox Live!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2003, 12:52 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: So does the Xbox version of 2K4 have the Online leagues and tourneys?

The fact is that no one knows for sure. But because the standard Xbox Live interface makes it difficult for developers to add many game-specific features (there has been no announcement from Sega about an XSN-type network), I could see how it might only be for the PS2, where online interfaces and options are not so limited.
Old 08-23-2003, 11:46 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: So does the Xbox version of 2K4 have the Online leagues and tourneys?

By the way, this is a critical thing for me. I have both an Xbox and PS2, and if either ESPN version has online leagues/tourneys, I probably won't buy NFL Fever. In any case, I'm looking for a deeper online experience than last year's Sega game. User leagues where admins have to manually enter data are ok, but not as cool as having it built into the game.

So the sooner we can find out about this, the better. Especially since the 10 dollars off/free overnight shipping Fever deal ends Tuesday at Gamestop.com. I'll still buy ESPN for single player anyway though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »