Home

lol xplay football reviews suck

This is a discussion on lol xplay football reviews suck within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2003, 05:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: lol xplay football reviews suck

X Play= teh suxxors!!! lamlamalammalmalamam. it's true!!! 5 stars!!!
But seriously, i almost never agree with them.
Old 08-27-2003, 06:32 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:

NEW_ORLEANS said:
Quote:

TexasJedi said:
It was Shane Satterfield.

WHO?

Didn't he used to write for Gamespot? I think he did. If I remember correctly, he was the one that ****ed up the Amped review, giving it a 6.7 when it was obvious that he had no clue how to play the game.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:32 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

ZXLT said:
Quote:

NEW_ORLEANS said:
Quote:

TexasJedi said:
It was Shane Satterfield.

WHO?

Didn't he used to write for Gamespot? I think he did. If I remember correctly, he was the one that ****ed up the Amped review, giving it a 6.7 when it was obvious that he had no clue how to play the game.

well that goes to show how garbage their reviews are
they always joke around when they should be serious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2003, 06:57 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

nivek said:
Meh, it's one man's opinion. No need to get your panties in a knot. If he thinks madden's running game is harder then ESPN's...d'oh well.

What can you do?

It's true though. I mean it's harder to run on Madden2004. Teams that should get holes for their backs don't. To top it off everybody is saying they like how hard it is to pass too. My problem is it's done cheaply. When you pass you shouldn't have half the defense there before the pass makes it. You also have to run outside to get anywhere in the ground game.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:57 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Quote:

nivek said:
Meh, it's one man's opinion. No need to get your panties in a knot. If he thinks madden's running game is harder then ESPN's...d'oh well.

What can you do?

It's true though. I mean it's harder to run on Madden2004. Teams that should get holes for their backs don't. To top it off everybody is saying they like how hard it is to pass too. My problem is it's done cheaply. When you pass you shouldn't have half the defense there before the pass makes it. You also have to run outside to get anywhere in the ground game.

Exactly. Madden doesn't play a realistic game of football.
Old 08-28-2003, 11:12 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Quote:

nivek said:

What can you do?

Dude i dont think you have played a down of Madden 2004 football!! It is true that you have a harder time running the ball, but that passing game is on point. No its not that easy to throw cuz the corners play well. In some instances you have to escape the pocket and make longer reads to find an open man. In Madden i throw for atleast 225 yards a game and the most pics i threw in one game was 2, but in madden you have to read the defense. When you hike the ball if you see the safties drop back why are gonna throw a bomb? If they come up after you hike the ball why do you throw a screen pass or throw a short hitch. Also the behavior of the linebackers play a role in what you do. I havent played 2K4 but the running game sounds better than Madden, but to say that Madden passing is hard is a sign of ignorance, or you didnt put too much time in it.
Old 08-28-2003, 11:17 AM   #15
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Anybody watch g4tv???
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »