Home

Dirty Uniforms = COME ON Visual COncepts

This is a discussion on Dirty Uniforms = COME ON Visual COncepts within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2003, 11:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dirty Uniforms = COME ON Visual COncepts

Hate to say it but I agree that not having progressively dirty uni’s is a big no no. The competition has had it for three years now and unfortunately if VC does not add this in their game its one more reason not buy it. If you want to play with the big boys you have to pull out all the stops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2003, 01:00 AM   #26
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

I have noticed the grass stains in Madden exactly one time. This is the most over-hyped feature in the history of sports games. ESPN will have great cut-scenes, but 99.9% of us will skip those scenes after a week. Crowds, stains, coaches, feild textures, etc. are cool for approximately 2 weeks before they magically dissapear and are never seen(noticed) again. Get over it.
Old 08-28-2003, 10:25 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

Randor2000 said:
I understand why people would want dirty uniforms. I do think it is a cool little touch that adds to the game. Still though when I hear all this arguing about it I wanna line you all up for a big Stooge slap.

(SMACK)

I'll leave you with something this thread has made me ponder.

If these games ultimately reach the perfect level of realistic simulation and perfect graphics. Then do we stop watching sports? Will we still need it? (like a tree falling in the woods )

It will never be perfect. And it will ALWAYS be just a program-- a human telling a machine what to do. You'll always watch real sports because of the "X-factor," that is, the human element. Real people, real lives. That's why we'll have both.

And yes, when a tree falls in the forest with no one around OF COURSE it makes a sound. That's some of the dumbest human philosophy ever spewed.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:46 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 47

Are you guy serious. Dirty uniforms that all you want. I used to be like that. I think the best game that did that was madden about 6 years ago. It progress as the game went on and if the player got to dirty i guess he change jerseys because he was clean lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »