Home

When will the price drop, and how good will XBL be

This is a discussion on When will the price drop, and how good will XBL be within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 10:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
When will the price drop, and how good will XBL be

Ok, so I bought fever 2004 today, I'm impressed, but ESPN will kick ***... but for reasons I can't say I have means of getting ESPN, I just wont be able to play it on LIVE (unless I buy it). So here's my question, when do you think the price will drop (last year I got it for 30 in november), and how good is the LIVE play going to be?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2003, 10:50 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: When will the price drop, and how good will XBL be

Quote:

karishbhr said:
Ok, so I bought fever 2004 today, I'm impressed, but ESPN will kick ***... but for reasons I can't say I have means of getting ESPN, I just wont be able to play it on LIVE (unless I buy it). So here's my question, when do you think the price will drop (last year I got it for 30 in november), and how good is the LIVE play going to be?

Are you saying that you have the money for 2k4, but you also want XBL? SO you are going to wait till you can get both a t the same time?

Or

Are you saying that you going to not buy 2k4 and instead get some bootleg version of it from someone and wait for the price to drop to offically buy it ? If so, thats f'ed up. You gotta support VC and their great games and WHY DID YOU BUY FEVER INSTEAD OF ESPN FOOTBALL 2K4 ?
Old 08-27-2003, 11:37 PM   #3
Rookie

No comment on the bootleg... I'll buy it if the online play is good, whats the scoop I heard itll be just games and rosters (no tourneys and seasons)
Old 08-27-2003, 11:45 PM   #4
Rookie

first of all, stop thinking you're special because you "have means of getting it." you come onto this board and post that for the sole purpose of hoping that people will show interest in you. any moron can get xbox games if they cared to so theres nothing special about you doing it

second of all, you're a sad person if you can get an extra $20 that you're willing to wait 2 months for and you cant support VC with $50 bucks. plus, buying the game adds to the excitement and enjoyment of the game, so i would recommend that you go buy the game if you have any sort of character but at this point, i can see it being pointless to try to convince you of that

third of all, yes, there is supposed to be some sort of online leagues in the game according to techtv even though some have doubts as to it's validity

if you have the money to go buy fever rather than waiting for espn...that's your call, i cant say i would ever think about doing that...

oh, and you can count on a good deal of others flaming you for coming onto the espn forum and saying that you bought fever and plan on ripping off espn
Old 08-27-2003, 11:49 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

game hasn't even come out yet and he's asking for a price drop...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2003, 11:52 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

but for reasons I can't say I have means of getting ESPN

ohm2k4 and Mossfan8480 pretty much summed it up.

Apparently you did not read the TOS. Any idiot can steal, but the really big ones like to brag about it on the internet. Try to show a little more respect for the developers who make a living creating these games.

Consider this your first and final warning.

Price drop The game is not even out yet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »