Home

Vikes Fans...Looks like they still got our purple wrong...AGAIN

This is a discussion on Vikes Fans...Looks like they still got our purple wrong...AGAIN within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2003, 02:29 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Vikes Fans...Looks like they still got our purple wrong...AGAIN

ahhh man, that sucks
Old 08-29-2003, 02:46 PM   #34
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, I can understand it's annoying when they get your colors wrong. And no, it's not as trivial as a missing staircase in a stadium, because you're not watching a staircase score a touchdown, but your eyes are on your players for every down of every game of every year of your franchise. I know personally because I played a every single game of my Braves franchise in WSB 2K3 and they got the Braves' blue wrong--it was a sort of sky blue instead of dark blue. Every time the game started I would notice it. I love WSB 2K3, but it's still annoying when they get your team colors wrong, so let the man vent if he wants to.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:48 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 14

Well yeah, THAT is different... I mean I am the Braves also, and THAT is annoying, but that's a lot more close up, and a lot more noticeable... and you gotta understand the differences between the Braves' blue and the Vikings' purple...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2003, 02:53 PM   #36
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

gooberstabone dude it was a joke.....Get over it
Old 08-29-2003, 03:19 PM   #37
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Well yeah, THAT is different... I mean I am the Braves also, and THAT is annoying, but that's a lot more close up, and a lot more noticeable... and you gotta understand the differences between the Braves' blue and the Vikings' purple...

what's so different about it? The Vikings purple for their uni's is more of a violet blue. This has changed since the 90's. The older Vikes uni's were more of a purple like Sega's color. It's annoying, it's wrong and it bugs me as a Vikes fan. Again if you're not a Vikes fan you probably don't care and this post isn't for you, so stop wasting your time posting and reading dude.
Old 08-29-2003, 03:30 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 14

Okay, SORRY dude, I'll get off your ***... thank god!
Old 08-29-2003, 03:34 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:

what's so different about it? The Vikings purple for their uni's is more of a violet blue. This has changed since the 90's. The older Vikes uni's were more of a purple like Sega's color. It's annoying, it's wrong and it bugs me as a Vikes fan. Again if you're not a Vikes fan you probably don't care and this post isn't for you, so stop wasting your time posting and reading dude.

i agree, it does annoy Viking fans. Just look at my avatar. Onterio Smith's jersey is a darker purple, the ESPN screen shot on the first page makes it look bad.
Old 08-29-2003, 03:45 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 17

MMan,

This is one of my reasons where I think Sage Sports just can't get it right.

Ever since the DC VC always seems to make grpahics with the slightly off colors. One thing madden has gotten right is the deep and vibrant colors.

VC for the life of them just can't do this. Maybe it's not an issue over their or it something to do with the colors scheme in their game but I just don't get how most of the dark blues, purples, blacks even come out like it's been in the washer too long.

Oh well...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »