Home

Old 09-01-2003, 06:12 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: i rented madden 2004

Honestly, this guys post wasn't that confusing at all. Although I have no clue why he doesn't capitalize the first letter of a new sentence?? But anyway this topic belongs here because he's saying how he played madden and wants to buy espn now.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:11 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

WOW! I'm very scared..
Old 09-01-2003, 07:43 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 6

Get to the point...
Old 09-01-2003, 07:50 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

mizzousports said:
if the thread had been titled disappointed with madden would it of made any difference? by the way i ain't getting any less disappointed. defense seems to be lacking, where it is vastly improved on ncaa 2004.

i don't know what it is but this year it's like they said let's throw a glossy can of paint on it and not fix what needs fixing. i don't understand why the gameplay couldn't of mirrored it's little brother . had they just done that i would of been happy.

Well let me try and help you out here. What exactly are you looking for in a football sim? You are obviously a fan of the EA football titles. I take it you just could not adjust to the style of play of the Sega series which is vastly different from the EA series. If you can't get over that hurdle then you might as well save your money and stick with Madden and NCAA FB.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:53 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

njskillz said:
Quote:

mizzousports said:
if the thread had been titled disappointed with madden would it of made any difference? by the way i ain't getting any less disappointed. defense seems to be lacking, where it is vastly improved on ncaa 2004.

i don't know what it is but this year it's like they said let's throw a glossy can of paint on it and not fix what needs fixing. i don't understand why the gameplay couldn't of mirrored it's little brother . had they just done that i would of been happy.

Well let me try and help you out here. What exactly are you looking for in a football sim? You are obviously a fan of the EA football titles. I take it you just could not adjust to the style of play of the Sega series which is vastly different from the EA series. If you can't get over that hurdle then you might as well save your money and stick with Madden and NCAA FB.

The guy doesn't deserve punishment...Be kind man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 07:56 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

I totally understood his whole post and every post he has made after the topic starting post. In my estimation he was trying to provide his opinion on the current state of football video games.

The whole off-topic thing is humerous to me because it just really highlites for me the over-exhuberance of the OS brass in closing and moving posts around from forum to forum.

Could it be that possibley with all of these football video game forums, he didn't quite know where best to post?

And this point was proved by the fact that the first responding mod couldn't figure out where to move it to. LOL.

It seems to me that we have a case of a poster just wanting to express his "videogame football opinion". Nothing more to read into it, I don't think.

Also some of the regulars here seemed to be rubbed the wrong way by his lack of capitalizing, which is a totally seperate issue.

By the way I do agree with him on the point that perhaps the thing to do today to express your intelligence is to try to find faults in others. I happen to notice that a lot actually. Which by the way is not my intention right now. I'm just trying to defend him as it seemed like everyone just jumped on him like a good 'ole OS feeding frenzy.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:21 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

The whole off-topic thing is humerous to me because it just really highlites for me the over-exhuberance of the OS brass in closing and moving posts around from forum to forum.

Could it be that possibly with all of these football video game forums, he didn't quite know where best to post?

Aw a little mod-bashing, how cute.

Oh yes ours is such an advanced setup with a whopping 3 forums to choose from. Madden, ESPN or Pro Football. Like someone said earlier he put it in the ESPN forum because he was desperately seeking a bunch of "way to go, congrats on jumping on our side." Of course that did not happen.

If you plan on using such big words like humerous, highlites and over-exhuberance. Try to spell them correctly.

I can now understand why you understand the original post though.

Old 09-01-2003, 04:01 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

bdoughty said:

Aw a little mod-bashing, how cute.

Oh yes ours is such an advanced setup with a whopping 3 forums to choose from. Madden, ESPN or Pro Football. Like someone said earlier he put it in the ESPN forum because he was desperately seeking a bunch of "way to go, congrats on jumping on our side." Of course that did not happen.

If you plan on using such big words like humerous, highlites and over-exhuberance. Try to spell them correctly.

I can now understand why you understand the original post though.

Right BDubs, and his post applied to all of the topics, which is why even your worshipness couldn't decide where to put it.

And you really just prove his point about people these days trying to prove their intelligence by bashing other people. Why else would you take the time to point out 3 spelling errors in my post? (Although if we want to go that route, I do remember a certain mod (You) being totally clueless and defensive about the NFL tie-breaking procedures. Even after I explained the correct methods, you chose to insult me until finally it was proven to you. Classy.)

But I guess since you are the mod, you are always right. Coutdown to thread lockage.

5,4,3,2, 1....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »