Home

Old 09-01-2003, 04:09 PM   #25
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: i rented madden 2004

Quote:

Right BDubs, and his post applied to all of the topics, which is why even your worshipness couldn't decide where to put it.

And you really just prove his point about people these days trying to prove their intelligence by bashing other people. Why else would you take the time to point out 3 spelling errors in my post? (Although if we want to go that route, I do remember a certain mod (You) being totally clueless and defensive about the NFL tie-breaking procedures. Even after I explained the correct methods, you chose to insult me until finally it was proven to you. Classy.)

Is this the post you are referring to? The one I never once posted on.

Quote:

But I guess since you are the mod, you are always right.

Only thing you have said that was more the 50% correct today... Congrats!

Would have been 100% if not for the fact I the Forum Admin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 04:18 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yep, I was wrong about it being you.

Wow that was a fast link. It must be on cue at OS.

But seriously you come off as this higher-than-thou type persona when you bash someone for their lack of grammer, and english structure. If you read the first post of this thread, the guy was obviously trying to convey his thoughts on the football video games this season. Even if it wasn't college english, I feel that there is no need to bash the guy immediately. And all of his posts after that went on to show to me that he was being sincere, and not trolling.

I wanted to defend the guy where I felt that posters, especially you, gave him way too hard of a time.

Old 09-01-2003, 04:24 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Quote:

But I guess since you are the mod, you are always right.

Only thing you have said that was more the 50% correct today... Congrats!

Would have been 100% if not for the fact I the Forum Admin.

Actually as you can see if you click on the link, mods aren't always right. So I guess I was 0% right on that statement as well.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:46 PM   #28
All Star

Quote:

But seriously you come off as this higher-than-thou type persona when you bash someone for their lack of grammer, and english structure. If you read the first post of this thread, the guy was obviously trying to convey his thoughts on the football video games this season. Even if it wasn't college english, I feel that there is no need to bash the guy immediately. And all of his posts after that went on to show to me that he was being sincere, and not trolling.

Ahhh now you know me all so well based on one thread. You had me confused with a mod just a few minutes ago.

We will continue to uphold some standard of the English language and proper GRAMMAR here. If you don't like it move on. Hey why not you get off your keester, make a forum and you can run it as you see fit. You can the have your utopia.

Old 09-01-2003, 05:03 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

If capitalizing sentences is that important i'll try real hard to remember to do so. I can't help but wonder what other grammatical and spelling errors you'll find in my future posts, not too mention punctual errors.

Listen i've posted here before and i've never had a problem. I would like to thank moss for defending me. No im not a troll im very sincere. madden has definitely grown stale this year. The more i play it the more i see it.

If you want to ban me by all means go ahead it's your site and you have every right to do so. I can see where my post would have intially been confusing but that'as what i get for posting at 2 a.m. One bad post and i can see a guy is obviously labeled a idiot here. That's fine you go ahead and all think what you want. Somehow i think i'll survive.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:07 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Ahhh now you know me all so well based on one thread. You had me confused with a mod just a few minutes ago.

We will continue to uphold some standard of the English language and proper GRAMMAR here. If you don't like it move on. Hey why not you get off your keester, make a forum and you can run it as you see fit. You can the have your utopia.

Well you've certainly said nothing to disprove my negative opinion of you so far. You actually think that because you run this place, your views are better than the rest of us right?

And it seems that instead of actually having a dialogue about the subject, you just want to attack me.

I've tried to explain why I feel like you were too hard on the original poster, but apparently that doesn't interest you enough to respond to that issue.

So go ahead and post your next insult.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:08 PM   #31
All Star

Now see was that so hard?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 05:19 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dude i don't mind constructive criticsm. Actually i would much rather have someone point out my mistakes than to allow me to go on and keep on making them.

Im sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I can see where my intial post would of been confusing . In fact the more i read it the more confused i get and i posted it! Basically all i wanted to say is a few enhancements and roster updates aren't geting my fifty bucks this year. Espn football at the very least deserves a rental, and rent it i will. If i don't like it i can always go back to madden 2003 for another year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »