Home

Old 09-01-2003, 05:22 PM   #33
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: i rented madden 2004

Quote:

Well you've certainly said nothing to disprove my negative opinion of you so far. You actually think that because you run this place, your views are better than the rest of us right?

We run the site how we see fit and to the level of conversation that the owner would like to see. If that means requesting posts are legible then that is how it is going to be. Since OS is the largest sports gaming site/forum on the internet it would appear that a few people would agree with how it is run.

Quote:

And it seems that instead of actually having a dialogue about the subject, you just want to attack me.

Ah this coming from the person who started his first post accusing me on a thread I never posted on. Take that grudge against authority figures and set it aside if you wish to keep posting here.

Quote:

I've tried to explain why I feel like you were too hard on the original poster, but apparently that doesn't interest you enough to respond to that issue.

I have explained numerous times TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER in this thread that we do expect posts to be legible. I don't have to clarify myself to you.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:27 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I got an idea let's just drop it and forget about it okay? I'll try to keep all this in mind for future reference or i guess i won't be posting here much longer. Seems to me it's as simple as that.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:41 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

I made an honest mistake, in thinking that you were the one that posted in the NFL tie-breaking thread. I admitted I was wrong, but it seems like that one mistake somehow nullifies my original point in your opinion.

I was never trying to attack OS authority. I simply was trying to point out how the poster was trying to express his "football videogame" opinion. With all the different forums, considering he had an opinion on every game, there was no clear cut "correct" forum to post in. It seemed that the rest of the posters, starting with you, had this point and laugh mentality. I found that to be very harsh.

Then in each post after that, I never found you to comment on the issue without attacking me ( for spelling errors ) as well as throwing in sarcastic comments.

I understand that you guys are going to run this board how you see fit. But in my humble opinion you could be a little nicer, and less condesending and confrontational to us meager posters.

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 05:54 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

I didn't know that users were judged on their spelling and grammer usages here?

I mean sure we should write well so others can understand, but come on...if I wrote "opration sports" I think we all have the common sense to know that I actually meant to write "operation sports".

The point isn't to show everyone that we graduated highschool, but to state our opinions, no?
Old 09-01-2003, 06:07 PM   #37
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Can't we all just get along.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:32 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks randy, however im used to the point and laugh mentality. You learn to get over it quickly. But you seem to get it, more than the others do. I want espn football to be a great game and a game i like. I would rather be playing a current football title than one that is a year old. But if i don't find one that is worthwhile i guess that's what i'll do. See im not an e.a. [censored you naughty boy], i owned nfl 2k and nfl 2k1 for the dreamcast. I also owned nba 2 k for the dreamcast and nba 2k2 for the ps2. I also owned nhl 2k3 and ncaa college basketball 2 k3 . When i go to replace all those games with 2004 ones can you guess which games in all likelyhood i'll probably wind up buying?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »