Home

Old 09-01-2003, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
i rented madden 2004

and im disappointed so far, ncaa 2004 is way better in my opinion. i never have liked the 2k series much. but why do i get the feeling that may change this year? i already bid on and won madden 2003 for 9 bucks . im going to rent nfl2k4 when it comes out. if i don't like it i still got madden 2003 to play for another year and ncaa 2004. if i love it, and there's a chance i might although it's never happened yet. i can always put madden 2003 back on e-bay again. if the gameplay is as good as the screenshots i've seen im sold. keep in mind i didn't like 2k3 . in fact i bought it for 10 bucks and sold it to my brother in law's little brother for the same price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 01:00 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: i rented madden 2004

I read this 4 times and still have no clue as to where it belongs. At first I thought Madden post so it needs to be the Madden forum. Then Ebay got involved and then NCAA 2004, NFL 2K4, Madden 2003, NFL 2K3 and somehow at the end a brother in law.

Old 09-01-2003, 01:09 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

This has to be the less on topic post of the history od OS. I wonder how he decided to post it in here, what was the thought process?
Old 09-01-2003, 01:16 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

This post is like trying to decide what music category Jimmy Buffet falls under
Old 09-01-2003, 01:33 AM   #5
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

mizzousports said:
and im disappointed so far, ncaa 2004 is way better in my opinion. i never have liked the 2k series much. but why do i get the feeling that may change this year? i already bid on and won madden 2003 for 9 bucks . im going to rent nfl2k4 when it comes out. if i don't like it i still got madden 2003 to play for another year and ncaa 2004. if i love it, and there's a chance i might although it's never happened yet. i can always put madden 2003 back on e-bay again. if the gameplay is as good as the screenshots i've seen im sold. keep in mind i didn't like 2k3 . in fact i bought it for 10 bucks and sold it to my brother in law's little brother for the same price.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 01:42 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

bdoughty said:
I read this 4 times and still have no clue as to where it belongs. At first I thought Madden post so it needs to be the Madden forum. Then Ebay got involved and then NCAA 2004, NFL 2K4, Madden 2003, NFL 2K3 and somehow at the end a brother in law.

LOL! I got a headache trying to read and follow it.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:14 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

basically what i was trying to say was the more i play madden 2004 the less i like it. im trying to hold out hope that espn football is better. if not i always got maddden 2003 to fall back on. it definetly wasn't a slam on espn football. nevermind , man you are some very critical people . not all that different from those on gamefaqs. i . i post on other websites not related to videogames such as music sites or posting about sports and what not. seems here and gamefaqs are the only two places people have been less than friendly. i expected a little more from this place quite truthfully. im glad you all possess such high i.q's. anyone here that has a i.q. of under 150 ? i mean other than mine which is between 110 and 120.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:28 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 17

Could it possibly be that your post was just confusing? No one can really understand why you chose the ESPN NFL Football forum to make a "I rented Madden 2004" post.

Of course it is fine if you do not find us accommodating to your needs. If you want to lump us in with gamefaqs then so be it. What perplexes me is what did the Caps Lock and Shift Key ever do to you? They do not get upset if you use them on occasion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »