Home

Gamestop!!!!

This is a discussion on Gamestop!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Gamestop!!!!

I Manage a Gamestop and while most of you think we know nothing there are some of us that work at GAmestop that know most about games. I am thinking that someone look as ESPN NHL Hockey instead cause that is when that comes out. And when you access our Realese date list ESPN NFL and ESPN NHL is right on top of each other so I am sure that he looked at the wrong one. Not saying that is an excuse for that associate cause he should make sure but he Poo happens and he was probably busy at the time. Just remember that if you go into Wal Mart or Kay Bee even that have know clue but if you go to a Gamestop store we are pretty close to all release dates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 03:57 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Gamestop!!!!

Wow you MUST work at gamestop, because I didn't understand a word of that. What is this in reference to?
Old 09-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #3
-

Karlos05's Arena

OVR: 17

I think he said that Gamestops release dates are right, but I really dont know
Old 09-01-2003, 04:01 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

willithome said:
I Manage a Gamestop and while most of you think we know nothing there are some of us that work at GAmestop that know most about games. I am thinking that someone look as ESPN NHL Hockey instead cause that is when that comes out. And when you access our Realese date list ESPN NFL and ESPN NHL is right on top of each other so I am sure that he looked at the wrong one. Not saying that is an excuse for that associate cause he should make sure but he Poo happens and he was probably busy at the time. Just remember that if you go into Wal Mart or Kay Bee even that have know clue but if you go to a Gamestop store we are pretty close to all release dates.

I would make it my JOB to know most, if not all release dates..BY heart..YOU are a specialty store not Wal-Mart or K-bee Toys..

So whats your point..
Old 09-01-2003, 04:02 PM   #5
Banned

I know more about games than 90% of the guys that work in these shops around here..Most of em are very good though..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 04:06 PM   #6
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

If you manage a Gamestop... what's up with this then?

my Gamestop originally said tomorrow, now I just called and the manager said maybe Wed. morning instead. He said "since it's not that big of a game/release, we probably won't rush to get it here on Tues. night"
Old 09-01-2003, 04:09 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:

MMan said:
If you manage a Gamestop... what's up with this then?

my Gamestop originally said tomorrow, now I just called and the manager said maybe Wed. morning instead. He said since "it's not that big of a game/release, we probably won't rush to get it here on Monday night"

Did you mean Tuesday night...

Old 09-01-2003, 04:10 PM   #8
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

I think that they went and picked up games like Madden, Splinter Cell at the warehouse the night before release. But I'm guessing they don't feel ESPN is a big title. So they wont be getting it til Wed. like most guys.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »