Home

Sorry gutys!!!

This is a discussion on Sorry gutys!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 04:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sorry gutys!!!

I am the one who posted the Gamestop!!!! Thread and I apologize for the weird post and mabye some of the typos but I think we should all be adults and realize I don't have time to spell check something I posted on a gaming forum. Anywho, All I was saying was that just because one store got the date wrong doesn't mean that all Gamestop stores suck. That is my basic thing about this. I also was replying to a post earlier that was locked out and I wanted to reply to it so that is why I posted my own thread. Again sorry for any confusion this may have been to anyone. I just don't want my hard work in my store to go to waste cause of one store that isn't even in my state.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 04:36 PM   #2
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sorry gutys!!!

Well since ur a manager is there any chance the game will be there on tuesday night?
Old 09-01-2003, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

I wish!!! Unfortunatly we only do pick ups for day early launches if we have alot of reserves. That's also one thing that people should also remember about reserving and that is the more reserves we have the better chance we'll do a pick up for the game. So my store should have it by 10:30 on Wed. morning.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

willithome said:
I think we should all be adults and realize I don't have time to spell check something I posted on a gaming forum.

But you should be able to make sure it is at least readable.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:48 PM   #5
Rookie

You know it wasn't that bad gosh!!!!! I just reread it and I missed a few letters but all in all it wasn't like horrible. I am married and have to kids that I am watching right now so I have to type fast so give a freeking break!!!!! Some of you guys need to get down to reality and realize that a couple of mistakes in a post doesn't mean the person is stupid or a ******!!! Cause really you are the ones that look like you are 12 years old and have nothing better to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 04:52 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

willithome said:
You know it wasn't that bad gosh!!!!! I just reread it and I missed a few letters but all in all it wasn't like horrible. I am married and have to kids that I am watching right now so I have to type fast so give a freeking break!!!!! Some of you guys need to get down to reality and realize that a couple of mistakes in a post doesn't mean the person is stupid or a ******!!! Cause really you are the ones that look like you are 12 years old and have nothing better to do.

How many kids do you have "to or two"...

J/k man don't take these jackasses serious..
Old 09-01-2003, 04:53 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

willithome said:

What part of we have a STICKY for this did you not get? We do not lock posts just for you to come in and start another.

Common Sense apparently has taken Labor Day off.

Locked yet again.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:53 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

willithome said:

Well, I'm married and have two children (that I am caring for right now) yet I somehow find a way to make my posts understandable. Go figure.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »