Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 08:53 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: PS2 PLAYERS!

There won't be anybody online for the PS2 with modded systems for any of the recent sports games. They all use a new protection called DNAS which hasn't been cracked yet, and may not be.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:56 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

Jestopo said:
There won't be anybody online for the PS2 with modded systems for any of the recent sports games. They all use a new protection called DNAS which hasn't been cracked yet, and may not be.

Yeah just like Sonys multi Million dollar CD protection That can be by-passed with a Black permanent marker...

Get real dude they will crack it...You can't stop em..Your only hope is to contain em...
Old 09-02-2003, 08:58 AM   #11
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

MACK1O said:
I know SportsMonger

I love the XBOX and normally buy all multi console games for it but until it's out for awhile , I just don't know. the roster updates took longer than the PS2 ones for 2K3 and I like the website support through espnvideogames.

I expect you and everyone else who gets the xbox version to give me the details on the online play on the xbox though. I might still get the xbox version

You know it's your call bro....But this is XBL we are talking about not the PS2. Infested with modded systems, bad load times, weak graphics and shallow load space...

I don't hate the PS2, but it is one of the cheapest consoles ever constructed..I am am on my third one...

Plus dude you can play up to 8 people per game on the Xbox..System link or XBL..

It's your call man..

I got my PS2 the day it launched, and I still own that same one,so maybe it's something you're doing,3 ps2's ,I know it's not perfect but 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 09:00 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:

Mrcabone said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

MACK1O said:
I know SportsMonger

I love the XBOX and normally buy all multi console games for it but until it's out for awhile , I just don't know. the roster updates took longer than the PS2 ones for 2K3 and I like the website support through espnvideogames.

I expect you and everyone else who gets the xbox version to give me the details on the online play on the xbox though. I might still get the xbox version

You know it's your call bro....But this is XBL we are talking about not the PS2. Infested with modded systems, bad load times, weak graphics and shallow load space...

I don't hate the PS2, but it is one of the cheapest consoles ever constructed..I am am on my third one...

Plus dude you can play up to 8 people per game on the Xbox..System link or XBL..

It's your call man..

I got my PS2 the day it launched, and I still own that same one,so maybe it's something you're doing,3 ps2's ,I know it's not perfect but 3.

The drives wear out.......I don't know where you bought yours...But all my friends are on their second and third PS2s..

Old 09-02-2003, 09:11 AM   #13
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

I don't expect to last forever, but I haven't had the problems some of you have had,like I said maybe it's somethimg you did to it.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:15 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:

Mrcabone said:
I don't expect to last forever, but I haven't had the problems some of you have had,like I said maybe it's somethimg you did to it.

Slow down man...Before I tell you what I really think of that weak system..

I find it funny; how you find it it special to praise the 4-year-old weak system every chance you get...

If you ever played the Xbox or XBOX live....You wouldn't be so keen on "JUNK"....

Just a heads up bro...
Old 09-02-2003, 09:22 AM   #15
Banned

You do realize that every muilti platform commercial is ran on Xbox hardware...

Every Madden, NCAA, ESPN, the list goes on bro...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 09:23 AM   #16
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mrcabone said:

Slow down man...Before I tell you what I really think of that weak system..

I find it funny; how you find it it special to praise the 4-year-old weak system every chance you get...

If you ever played the Xbox or XBOX live....You wouldn't be so keen on "JUNK"....

Just a heads up bro...

I didn't really praise it,I just pointed out just because you've bought three systems,doensn't make it cheap,I'm sure Xobx online is cool I never said one negative thing about Xbox ,it's you with the negativity,calm down before you blow a fuse,damn.I actually enjoy my Ps2 by I won't put down another system just because I'm coll w ith my Ps2.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »