Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Do you realize with that post how many mods you have just offended...

Thats slick bro...

F a Mod. I could give a damn. If I have to eithera) speak the truth and give you my honest opinion, or (b) care about what a mod thinks, I'm going with A every single time. I love this site, but it's not worth compromising my opinion.

BTW, did I tell you that I am STOKED big time for these PS2 leagues??? They are better than XSN.... check out the screenshots. A big coup by VC . . . hopefully Xbox users will get the same treatment soon.

Seeing how you are a major roll player in not owning all consoles...I can see where you come up with those "FACTS"..

will your 50th post be as good as your last...

Um, can you read? How does this post respond at all to my last post?

And why do you love hating on the PS2? I didn't say one negative word about the XBOX. BTW, it is TRUE that the PS2 is going to have extensive league support. Don't ask me, ask the people who made the game . . . oh, and don't let the truth get in the way of some good message board hatred (I guess).

Read what I hi-lighted in red... Come on now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 12:19 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PS2 PLAYERS!

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

F a Mod. I could give a damn.

You better give a damn or you will be back to posting at IGN, discussing when the first time you smoked pot was while celebrating your 52nd post.

See TOS read TOS live the TOS...

Excuse me bdoughty, but I don't smoke pot, and I don't post on IGN, or pay its bogus fees. And I'll give a damn when I want to.

I also tried to read the TOS, but I couldn't find them. Do you have a link? I will be sure to adhere to them after my review. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:20 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Do you realize with that post how many mods you have just offended...

Thats slick bro...

F a Mod. I could give a damn. If I have to eithera) speak the truth and give you my honest opinion, or (b) care about what a mod thinks, I'm going with A every single time. I love this site, but it's not worth compromising my opinion.

BTW, did I tell you that I am STOKED big time for these PS2 leagues??? They are better than XSN.... check out the screenshots. A big coup by VC . . . hopefully Xbox users will get the same treatment soon.

Seeing how you are a major roll player in not owning all consoles...I can see where you come up with those "FACTS"..

will your 50th post be as good as your last...

Um, can you read? How does this post respond at all to my last post?

And why do you love hating on the PS2? I didn't say one negative word about the XBOX. BTW, it is TRUE that the PS2 is going to have extensive league support. Don't ask me, ask the people who made the game . . . oh, and don't let the truth get in the way of some good message board hatred (I guess).

Read what I hi-lighted in red... Come on now...

Well then, I guess that you haven't done your homework. Like I said, don't take my word for it . . . ask the makers of the game themselves. This is not me blowing smoke up your a$$.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:21 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 6

And to think you use this for your sig, and said the things you have said.....

"Been sports gaming since the Atari 2600 . . . and hell no I won't ever stop. "

LMAO
Old 09-02-2003, 12:22 PM   #45
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

I also tried to read the TOS, but I couldn't find them. Do you have a link? I will be sure to adhere to them after my review. Thanks.

So you had someone else sign up for the forum? You agree and read the TOS when you sign up for the site.

Are you saying you agreed to something you did not read?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 12:23 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 6

Bro you are making claims off of HYPE and screenshots...

I'm out...
Old 09-02-2003, 12:25 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

So you had someone else sign up for the forum? You agree and read the TOS when you sign up for the site.

Are you saying you agreed to something you did not read?

I read it, I just don't remember it. I am too busy to memorize the TOS. I will be very happy to give them a comprehensive review, however, if you can bring them to my attention again.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:26 PM   #48
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

I will be sure to adhere to them after my review.

After? So now all of a sudden you are calling the shots.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »