Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 08:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS2 PLAYERS!

I decided on getting ESPN NFL 2K4 on the PS2 b/c of the added online features, better controls (IMO) and my unwillingness to pay Micrsoft $50 this November for no reason.

So who else is with me? Let's get some leagues on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 08:34 AM   #2
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PS2 PLAYERS!

Quote:

MACK1O said:
I decided on getting ESPN NFL 2K4 on the PS2 b/c of the added online features, better controls (IMO) and my unwillingness to pay Micrsoft $50 this November for no reason.

You da man,PS2 online leagues,woohoo!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 08:39 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

I don't know about online leagues, but Team Xbox in their review seems to think it will have private tournaments and at least more options than last year.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:40 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

MACK1O said:

Dude it would have been the Best 50 you have ever spent...

Besides the S controller owns the dual shock2...

Bro you bind your stiff arms to the L R trigers and do your advanced moves with the Right analog...doing away with the Black and white buttons..

Not to mention Superior Graphics, a list of Cheesers that can't change their name every other day, 5.1 surround sound, 720p HDTV, custom sound tracks, and unlimited save space..

It's your money though man...If your mad at it, i'll take it off your hands...

Old 09-02-2003, 08:43 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:

Jestopo said:
I don't know about online leagues, but Team Xbox in their review seems to think it will have private tournaments and at least more options than last year.

the real big new thing for online is its ranking system....no more 454-2 records...games actually mean something since u move up and down in ranking depending on the record of the person you play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 08:46 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know SportsMonger

I love the XBOX and normally buy all multi console games for it but until it's out for awhile , I just don't know. the roster updates took longer than the PS2 ones for 2K3 and I like the website support through espnvideogames.

I expect you and everyone else who gets the xbox version to give me the details on the online play on the xbox though. I might still get the xbox version
Old 09-02-2003, 08:51 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

MACK1O said:
I know SportsMonger

I love the XBOX and normally buy all multi console games for it but until it's out for awhile , I just don't know. the roster updates took longer than the PS2 ones for 2K3 and I like the website support through espnvideogames.

I expect you and everyone else who gets the xbox version to give me the details on the online play on the xbox though. I might still get the xbox version

You know it's your call bro....But this is XBL we are talking about not the PS2. Infested with modded systems, bad load times, weak graphics and shallow load space...

I don't hate the PS2, but it is one of the cheapest consoles ever constructed..I am am on my third one...

Plus dude you can play up to 8 people per game on the Xbox..System link or XBL..

It's your call man..
Old 09-02-2003, 08:53 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 18

all hail XBOX ...ahhh...the anticipation...cant stop...heart..rate...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »