Home

Slashpg88's Custom Stadium Sounds (CBS,SNF,MNF)

This is a discussion on Slashpg88's Custom Stadium Sounds (CBS,SNF,MNF) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2
Slashpg88's Custom Stadium Sounds (CBS,SNF,MNF)

I'm posting my Stadium sounds. I recently posted a roster on here and with the sounds 2K is like a new game! The "fffe0000" folder has all the music you need. It has cbs,fox,snf, and mnf theme songs. But I've also included alot of popular songs played at stadiums. I found it easier to add each folder (0003,0006,etc.) individually than to just drag the main (fffe0000) folder onto your hard drive.

IT should go fffe0000 > music > 0003,0006,0007,0008

I also have 6 playlists created. All are included here. 3 are default playlists (1 CBS, 1 SNF, 1 MNF) with random songs added. I didn't use all the slots, so if you want to add more songs just replace the .txt files in the folders with your songs. (refer to fourm for help)

The other 3 playlists are for my Steelers, so if any Steeler fans want "Black and Yellow" playing when your Steelers score, you want these playlists. Now I understand that they may not be perfect but they are pretty good to my standards, so check them out! Also check out my 2K12 roster in the roster forum.

Playlists can be downloaded at the bottom and the music (fffe0000) can be downloaded at:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RW0MQ5ST
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »