Home

Cool liitle things you noticed bout the game

This is a discussion on Cool liitle things you noticed bout the game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2003, 12:52 PM   #73
MVP

Chrono's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Cool liitle things you noticed bout the game

Just a little thing that might actually be in other games... when I move up with my safety you don't walk through the refaree, he actually gets out of your way! Sometimes when i'm bored I like to chase him around.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:57 PM   #74
Rookie

breathofj's Arena

OVR: 3

I've noticed that if you get about a yard away from the first down, and your receiver/running back is tackled....he'll kind of stretch his arm out and place the ball a little further to try and get a better spot as he's standing up.

That's just cool as hell.

out
Old 09-05-2003, 01:01 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

I fired up a game on Thursday at about 10:00am before my class. One of the announcers says something like, "It's a beautiful Thursday morning and we are getting ready for a great game." I thought that was cool.

I later scored a TD, however I noticed that Faulk was dragged down just an inch shy on the line, and then he pushed the ball over the line after he was down. They counted the TD buyt then the other coach challenged it. Went to replay and saw that it was indeed short and disallowed it. Pretty cool I must say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2003, 01:03 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had a game last night where I was the ravens and I blized like three guys and suggs and lewis sandwiched mark brunell. suggs hit him in the lower back and lewis hit him from the front at the same time. It looked so brutal the way they hit him he just got wacked. I watched the replay like 20 times!
Old 09-05-2003, 01:07 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

Intruder said:
I fired up a game on Thursday at about 10:00am before my class. One of the announcers says something like, "It's a beautiful Thursday morning and we are getting ready for a great game."

You're kidding...right... THAT...IS...AWESOME...
Old 09-05-2003, 01:07 PM   #78
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

The guy that said Berman's halftime show.

WOW!

that is amazing commentary...I had to look around the room just to be sure he wasn't hiding 'cause he sure knew what the hell was going on in my game.

Also:
The animation where my QB is about to get clocked as I'm passing but he ducks it and as the guy is rolling off his back the QB spins around and fires the ball to my receiver!

I had to watch that a few times to believe it.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:10 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 6

I love some of the WR animations. I was watching a game with the Bills versus the Falcons and Eric Moulds runs a corner route in between the double zone. Bledsoe throws it and Moulds turns around towards Bledsoe to catch it while backpedaling. The safety then hit him in the back and he held on.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:20 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 8

i don't know if posted already but i like when on a deep thrown ball the db will reach his arm out to keep contact with the reciever and turn his head to watch the ball now that's detail and the reason i played till 4 in the morning last night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »