Home

Am I the only teen-ager that plays the game realisitcally?

This is a discussion on Am I the only teen-ager that plays the game realisitcally? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 32
Re: Am I the only teen-ager that plays the game realisitcally?

I'm with you, MSU. I'll be 17 next month, and it boggles my mind why some people play like that. But hey, it's their game. It does bother me when someone I'm playing with does that.
Old 09-03-2003, 06:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea, i try to play realistically like that also
Old 09-03-2003, 06:50 PM   #11
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

deez said:
what diff does it make if someone decides to play their game so it is super easy and they get inflated stats? if they find that fun then so be it. they aren't forcing you or anyone else to play the way they do.

some people who want realism in football actually just go out and play the sport. they leave the vid games to give them stuff that is super human like.

I for one jsut want games that play well, "realism" or not. take last night. i was playing madden 2004 and I rushed for 214 yards on 12 carries with vick in addition to the 234 yards passing he had. did I set out to have a rushing game like that with him? No. i was getting rusahed like a mamajamma so I was scrambling and found empty spots on the field. I didn't get pissed off that he did that. I was just shocked he could have that good a game and the defense could be that lousy.

I'm 25.

234yds on 12atts with Vick! It could happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Cardot said:
It has been a while since I was a teen, but I am with you MSU, I prefer realism. I really don't understand the guys who buy a sim and then play out silly ultra unrealistic results. While these guys kind of annoy me too (I don't know why???) I have noticed that they tend get tired of a game long before I do and I am not so sure they get their money's worth.

I'm also a teen (19) and i agree 100%

Same here. In NFL 2K3 I played about 10 seasons in my franchise and did not even make the playoffs 3 or 4 times. As soon as I see myself leading the league in a certain category I'll change the sliders to make the game harder. Whether offline or online I'm as realistic as it gets.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:18 PM   #13
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I have come to the realization that if I win the title right out of the box, I tend to lose interest in the game. The sweetest championships are the ones you struggle to get. A few bitter playoff defeats really do sweeten the pot at the end of the rainbow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »