Home

Too Easy?

This is a discussion on Too Easy? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2003, 09:57 AM   #9
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Too Easy?

We got the concept. Like I said, I dropped the rushing to Legend style. The rest of the game is very good for me on All-Pro, but when you're able to convert any 3rd and 4 that you want, it throws the rest of it out of whack. Legend (or any VC "highest setting" in the past) will throw EVERYTHING out of whack in order to fix the rushing. There are other ways to fix it other than just going "yeah just put it on Legend".
Old 09-04-2003, 10:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow, I must really suck at this game then. I cant get more than 2 yads er carry and 4 per attempt.

maybe because I am new to the series since 2k1?
Old 09-04-2003, 10:44 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 10

I'm a 2K vet and my problem isn't necessarily the running game but kick returns. I average around 5 yards a carry on all-pro (a little too high but not ridiculous). However, in 2 games I've returned 3 kickoffs for TDs and almost never start a drive inside my own 40 after a kickoff. It's almost as bad for the CPU. I haven't had them take one all the way back on me, but it's near impossible for me to stop them inside the 35. Hopefully some adjustments to the pursuit sliders will fix this though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2003, 10:46 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

TCrouch said:
We got the concept. Like I said, I dropped the rushing to Legend style. The rest of the game is very good for me on All-Pro, but when you're able to convert any 3rd and 4 that you want, it throws the rest of it out of whack. Legend (or any VC "highest setting" in the past) will throw EVERYTHING out of whack in order to fix the rushing. There are other ways to fix it other than just going "yeah just put it on Legend".

Legend doesn't throw anything out of wack i had a GREAT game on legend with normal NFL stats.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:02 AM   #13
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

Unfortunately for me, I'm not you. I'm having great results with everything ELSE on All-Pro, so setting it to Legend isn't the easy fix for me personally.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:24 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

So has anyone adjusted the sliders and TESTED them yet. Do we need to changed Running, tackling, pursuit or all 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »