Home

Huge Flaw In ESPN Football

This is a discussion on Huge Flaw In ESPN Football within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2003, 09:02 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Huge Flaw In ESPN Football

Quote:

Goaty said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

I was using the Ravens and playing the Giants online. Tiki Barber was running to the outside when he fumbled the ball and got hurt. I recovered the fumble. When I started on offense, it was 2nd down. What happened to my 1st down?

Uh, after 1st down, then comes second down.

Not if Barber ran for a first down on the play where he got hurt.

Yes, two valid points.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:03 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

I was using the Ravens and playing the Giants online. Tiki Barber was running to the outside when he fumbled the ball and got hurt. I recovered the fumble. When I started on offense, it was 2nd down. What happened to my 1st down?

The point is, I didn't get a first down. I recovered the fumble and started my series on 2nd down.

And why is this trash? It's a problem that has happened to me twice in the game that shouldn't have.

And here is proof that I am not the only one who has seen this - http://fgonline.io.nu/viewtopic.php?t=13017
Old 09-05-2003, 09:05 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:

Goaty said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

I was using the Ravens, not the Giants. So when the Ravens recovered the fumble, they should have started on 1st down. Instead, I started on 2nd down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2003, 09:37 AM   #12
Rookie

I guess I am not sure why everyone thinks this game is flawless. Why this is the best football game out there and blows Madden out of the water it isnt 100% perfect. Everyone gets so uptight if someone points something out. Its only opinions!!! Everything isnt perfect like you guys think. I have one flaw, Yeah its only preseaon and " I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PRESEASON" as someone said but how cant you have the real schedules? If Madden can I am sure this can. Just my thought.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:41 AM   #13
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

StoneCold_X said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

The point is, I didn't get a first down. I recovered the fumble and started my series on 2nd down.

And why is this trash? It's a problem that has happened to me twice in the game that shouldn't have.

And here is proof that I am not the only one who has seen this - http://fgonline.io.nu/viewtopic.php?t=13017

I have had several injuries and never ever seen this! All i can say is go back to madden if you liked it! Also dont post us a link to check out your facts that requires a log in and password to see.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:46 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

StoneCold_X said:
Quote:

Goaty said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

I was using the Ravens, not the Giants. So when the Ravens recovered the fumble, they should have started on 1st down. Instead, I started on 2nd down.

Now I get it. I should have more coffee before I take on these brain-teasers

Anyway, it does sound like a problem. I have not seen it yet but that doesn't mean that it's not there. Maybe the word "huge" is what caused some of the hounds to go after you
Old 09-05-2003, 10:16 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:

jake44np said:
Quote:

StoneCold_X said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

I have had several injuries and never ever seen this! All i can say is go back to madden if you liked it! Also dont post us a link to check out your facts that requires a log in and password to see.

So just because you haven't seen it means it doesn't exist?

I never made any comments about Madden, so I don't know what you are talking about there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2003, 10:18 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:

Goaty said:
Quote:

StoneCold_X said:
Quote:

Goaty said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

Now I get it. I should have more coffee before I take on these brain-teasers

Anyway, it does sound like a problem. I have not seen it yet but that doesn't mean that it's not there. Maybe the word "huge" is what caused some of the hounds to go after you

I said huge because it could be. The first time this happened to me, I was on my own 20 when the injury occurred. Because I lost a down, my opponent got the ball back on the 20 instead of in his own territory because of a punt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »