Home

Old 09-05-2003, 10:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
LOL!!!!

I ran across something funny in my first game and I wanted to see if anyone else noticed this.

I was the Bucs and was playing a quick game against the Texans (I know it's total cheese, but I was just trying to get a feel for the game). I dropped back with Johnson and threw a deep ball to Johnson that was picked off.

I forgot who picked it off, but he broke a tackle and started down the sideline. The only person who had a good angle was my QB Johnson. I took control and as I neared the tackle I pressed the dive button. In what was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a football game, rather than a diving tackle Johnson did a QB slide. The defender tried to leap over, but was tackled.

i was laughing even harder when during the replay the commentary mentioned the amazing tackle by Johnson while the video showed Johnson sliding across the feild with his leg up in the air.

The NFL has problem with players leading with their helmets, but I might start a new trand of players who lead with their cleats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2003, 10:04 AM   #2
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: LOL!!!!

That is also illegal you cannot trip somebody when you tackle them. I bet that play was funny as hell to watch!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »