Home

Official Word on ESPN NFL Football 720p

This is a discussion on Official Word on ESPN NFL Football 720p within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 07:12 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official Word on ESPN NFL Football 720p

Quote:

bdoughty said:
To the people calling Sega liars. Get over it, the details have been put out and you can either belive it or return the game.

Isn't there an option to NOT believe it?
Old 09-06-2003, 08:59 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 11

I agree, I was so bummin when I put the game in and no 720p! They can never seem to get the boxes right. The game is still absolutely amazing in every way! If you have an hdtv that supports 720p and you played WSB and NBA then you know what we mean. It is so much clearer, brighter colors and sharper. When you have it, you want them all to be that way but 480p is still good don't get me wrong. "It's kind of like Doing Pamela Anderson then being told your going to get the Hilton Sisters only to have Pamela back again". It's not that bad I guess?

Thanks
Blitzburgh
Old 09-06-2003, 12:03 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

My question would be: since the product does not match what is promised on the packaging, is there any legal recourse for those who bought this expecting the 720 support? I am not a lawyer, but just wondering... is this false advertising? bait and switch? I honestly don't know. Just wondering...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 12:27 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

"To the people calling Sega liars. Get over it, the details have been put out and you can either belive it or return the game."

Gee.. thanks. You're a real champ. Exactly what are your forums for, if not to express opinion? Are we hurting your feelings by calling Sega liars?
Old 09-06-2003, 01:15 PM   #53
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

farns said:
"To the people calling Sega liars. Get over it, the details have been put out and you can either belive it or return the game."

Gee.. thanks. You're a real champ. Exactly what are your forums for, if not to express opinion? Are we hurting your feelings by calling Sega liars?

Real champ eh...

Opinion and slander are two different things. Someone show me some proof that Sega lied and you can call them liars all you wish.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:19 PM   #54
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Sports_Night said:
My question would be: since the product does not match what is promised on the packaging, is there any legal recourse for those who bought this expecting the 720 support? I am not a lawyer, but just wondering... is this false advertising? bait and switch? I honestly don't know. Just wondering...

Please just return the game. There will be no discuss of legal actions against and game mfg on this forum.

You guys have the information and before any more new guys come in trying to start a class-action lawsuit this is locked.
Old 09-10-2003, 08:58 PM   #55
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

I have seen the crybabies post here about something that should not affect the overall of the game and the outcome of the purchases. bdoughty has had to lock the main thread because of the insane stuff some have writting about doing to SEGA/VC for an error and something that most other developers wouldn't even care to put in the first place.

Well to all that actually read the PR statement know that a fix for this is coming.
SEGA PR
Gamespy pointing out that a fix is coming soon

I know this is an annoying issue but the biggest problem that i still have is that i cant have more then 215+ tracks in the jukebox because it wont play it...hey i think i can sue for this cause they didnt say it was supported on the back of the box...hmmm.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »