Home

The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football

This is a discussion on The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2003, 12:04 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: The Truth about ESPN Football

Your preaching to the choir. Maybe you could get DouglasMcc to realize that? Apparently in his world people are not allowed to disagree with you since it is "the truth".

I think Douglas already posted that he regretted the post title.

I feel pretty badly for him. He tried to defend me and wound up getting hammered himself. I've e-mailed back and forth with him before and he's actually a very nice guy.

I will send you some columns from the last two months where I talk about Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2003, 12:11 AM   #82
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

I will send you some columns from the last two months where I talk about Madden.

Sure send them my way.
Old 09-07-2003, 12:35 AM   #83
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

billharris44 said:

Your preaching to the choir. Maybe you could get DouglasMcc to realize that? Apparently in his world people are not allowed to disagree with you since it is "the truth".

I think Douglas already posted that he regretted the post title.

I feel pretty badly for him. He tried to defend me and wound up getting hammered himself. I've e-mailed back and forth with him before and he's actually a very nice guy.

I don't think he got hammered. I just think he was missing the point. As you know, if you publish something, you are open for comments and criticism. Apparently he took any criticism of your column as a personal attack on you, and took it personally.

You wrote it, you knew it was coming and you stood up for what you wrote. Which btw, I respect tremendously. You published your opinion, others here, myself included commented on it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Would much appreciate your columns on Madden. [email protected]

Old 09-07-2003, 02:47 AM   #84
*SPN B*s*b*ll

OVR: 6

I like football

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD...

I have an agenda.

Oh, AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDD...

I have a phat crib, y'all. WOO WOO!
Old 09-07-2003, 03:04 AM   #85
All Star

Quote:

FatPitcher said:
I like football

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD...

I have an agenda.

LOL quit playing football and get back to work on ESPN (whatever you plan to name it) Baseball.

Oh while you are around can we assume there will be XBL play this year? Sorry but I had to ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2003, 04:09 AM   #86
*SPN B*s*b*ll

OVR: 6
The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

FatPitcher said:
I like football

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD...

I have an agenda.

LOL quit playing football and get back to work on ESPN (whatever you plan to name it) Baseball.

Oh while you are around can we assume there will be XBL play this year? Sorry but I had to ask.

You can assume anything you like! That makes an *** of Ume, though, which I lament, even though I'm not sure who Ume is (a little Diablo 2 humor, there).

The name of the upcoming baseball game will be ESPN MVP ALL-STARS. We are changing our company name to Bluezzard as this will help sell copies.

So what I want to know is not the optimal slider settings, but rather how one goes about unlocking the paper football game? Please change the name of the subject thread to "The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football" so that people don't yell at me for being off-topic.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:14 AM   #87
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football

Quote:

FatPitcher said:
Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

FatPitcher said:
I like football

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD...

I have an agenda.

You can assume anything you like! That makes an *** of Ume, though, which I lament, even though I'm not sure who Ume is (a little Diablo 2 humor, there).

The name of the upcoming baseball game will be ESPN MVP ALL-STARS. We are changing our company name to Bluezzard as this will help sell copies.

So what I want to know is not the optimal slider settings, but rather how one goes about unlocking the paper football game? Please change the name of the subject thread to "The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football" so that people don't yell at me for being off-topic.

I hope you're kidding about the name change
Old 09-07-2003, 04:36 AM   #88
All Star

Re: The Truth about ESPN Football Crizzibz Paper Football

Quote:

We are changing our company name to Bluezzard as this will help sell copies.

Does that also mean we will see a game release once every 5 years too? Apprently we have been playing some sort of Diablo drinking game tonight.

But what the heck I changed the title for you... Confuse the masses and keep you on-topic.

Of course for those who do not really know, you unlock the paper football after playing one First-Person game. If you survive the blackouts then enjoy the paper football goodness!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »