Home

I want you guys to do Something...

This is a discussion on I want you guys to do Something... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2003, 10:43 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
I want you guys to do Something...

Watch what happenes in the next three years when Madden sits on that "junk engine" till the PS3 comes out in 2006...

You're going to see, even the big boys can get their asses wipped.....Does "Triple Play, NBA Live, and NHL Hockey...." ring a bell EA?

This Year is just a black eye people...

Keep on milking EA.....because the cow is about to be SHOT....

I will not even give madden a second look if they use the same engine next year...and this is coming from a guy that has played the game since the Genisis days....

I don't know where this post should go, maybe I should keep these feelings to myself...But I can't..I love madden as much as the next guy...but I cannot stomach another year of the Same ol' Same old.......

Man 2000 was great for us Madden fans, even with the games problems...I need that feeeling again, before I look at another EA game..

I'm tired people... I know it's just a game, but man this company is rich "5 million copies sold".....and can't make a new engine.. WTF is that?

When your college game kicks your Big Game in the teeth. It's time to do something...

Mark my words...They will launch that damn engine for 3 more years...

It's just a business...... or is it?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 11:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I want you guys to do Something...

maybe your post will motivate them to greatness?? but most likely not. Try saving the manatees, its more gratifying
Old 09-06-2003, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Watch what happenes in the next three years when Madden sits on that "junk engine" till the PS3 comes out in 2006...

You're going to see, even the big boys can get their asses wipped.....Does "Triple Play, NBA Live, and NHL Hockey...." ring a bell EA?

This Year is just a black eye people...

Keep on milking EA.....because the cow is about to be SHOT....

I will not even give madden a second look if they use the same engine next year...and this is coming from a guy that has played the game since the Genisis days....

I don't know where this post should go, maybe I should keep these feelings to myself...But I can't..I love madden as much as the next guy...but I cannot stomach another year of the Same ol' Same old.......

Man 2000 was great for us Madden fans, even with the games problems...I need that feeeling again, before I look at another EA game..

I'm tired people... I know it's just a game, but man this company is rich "5 million copies sold".....and can't make a new engine.. WTF is that?

When your college game kicks your Big Game in the teeth. It's time to do something...

Mark my words...They will launch that damn engine for 3 more years...

It's just a business...... or is it?

Well, I kinda like Madden a wee bet better than ESPN....

You say EA has the same ol' engine....doesn't this series have the same one too?

Old 09-06-2003, 11:29 AM   #4
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

EA Basketball to Sega Basketball-- Converted

EA Baseball to Sega Baseball-- Converted

EA Hockey to Sega Hockey-- Not yet, but I'm thinking I will this year.

EA Football to Sega Football-- Converted for sure this year.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:59 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

yes SEGA uses the same engine year after year, they all do.

If its not broke why fix it??

Madden needs to improve graphicly and presentation wise i think. But im getting sick of the same old same too with all these sports games.

MVP baseball with its flaws looks to be good in the next year or so. Will give WSB2k a run i think. EA knows it can go down to SEGA, look at NBA live, NHL and Triple play.

There gonna try harder in the next few years and lets hope they try harder on Madden too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 01:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

KymeraGB said:
yes SEGA uses the same engine year after year, they all do.

If its not broke why fix it??

Madden needs to improve graphicly and presentation wise i think. But im getting sick of the same old same too with all these sports games.

MVP baseball with its flaws looks to be good in the next year or so. Will give WSB2k a run i think. EA knows it can go down to SEGA, look at NBA live, NHL and Triple play.

There gonna try harder in the next few years and lets hope they try harder on Madden too.

I can't stand the madden engine, contact tackling isn't where its at for me. And MVP baseball with its timed batting and cpu controlled dives leaves much to be desired. I didn't like WSB 03 all that much, but it was far better then MVP IMO.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:16 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Nevermind
Old 09-06-2003, 01:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am also a Madden fan since the genesis 1st came out. I just rented ESPN last night and let me tell you I am so close to jumping ship to SEGA. If they put out a college game with the ability to export draft classes I WILL be sold. I am one that bought the XBox Madden this year and if I don't get my replacement next week I WILL jump to SEGA. The only thing holding me to Madden is the offseason and draft classes. MAdden needs to upgrade its gameplay (animations, graphics, etc) or they are gonna lose this battle and they need to do it next year because the SEGA takeover is well on its way. So if anyone from SEGA is reading this you WILL get a lot more of us to come to "the dark side" if you put out a college game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »