Home

Found something super fun to do in your crib.

This is a discussion on Found something super fun to do in your crib. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2003, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Found something super fun to do in your crib.

Throw the trivia game out the window, unplug that air hockey table, and burn your paper footballs because I found the most fun you can have in your crib.

First you need to have some bobble heads unlocked and it really helps if you have a custom soundtrack on your juke. Next, go over to your juke and pick a particularly jamming tune, take your pick. Then run back over to your bobble head rack and pick your favorite player.

Now, with the right stick make your favorite player jam along to your favorite tunes. You'd be surprized at how much articulation and attitude you can get with those things. For example if you click the right stick and move the stick slowly side to side you can make your player perform the perfect "Oh no he di'int" head waggle, great for all those 'don't mess with my man' type songs I'm sure all of you have on your hard drives. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination and range of motion afforded by a digitized, springy-necked, football player with a case of gigantism.

Now if only the game was this fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2003, 09:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Found something super fun to do in your crib.

Quote:

Stinkfinger said:
Throw the trivia game out the window, unplug that air hockey table, and burn your paper footballs because I found the most fun you can have in your crib.

First you need to have some bobble heads unlocked and it really helps if you have a custom soundtrack on your juke. Next, go over to your juke and pick a particularly jamming tune, take your pick. Then run back over to your bobble head rack and pick your favorite player.

Now, with the right stick make your favorite player jam along to your favorite tunes. You'd be surprized at how much articulation and attitude you can get with those things. For example if you click the right stick and move the stick slowly side to side you can make your player perform the perfect "Oh no he di'int" head waggle, great for all those 'don't mess with my man' type songs I'm sure all of you have on your hard drives. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination and range of motion afforded by a digitized, springy-necked, football player with a case of gigantism.

ok
Old 09-08-2003, 09:06 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

LOL I gotta try that on Friday... except since I have the PS2... I guess I'll have to play some of that Humming the Baseline while boogieing with Tom Brady.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:07 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Old 09-08-2003, 09:21 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 23

Quote:

Stinkfinger said:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2003, 09:32 PM   #6
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Hahaha so true
Old 09-08-2003, 09:35 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

What's the easiest way to get the paper football game?
Old 09-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

I forget what I did, but I think that I broke a 99 yard touchdown... not sure though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »