Home

Best Cheese Yet!!!

This is a discussion on Best Cheese Yet!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2003, 09:19 AM   #1
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13
Best Cheese Yet!!!

Was playing last night online Pro. opponent had the ball first has a strong drive. he has 3rd and goal from my 4yrd line. He rolls out for a pass. my CB, fred smoot, picks it off and i'm rumblin stumblin toward an unlikely td when....the screen turns black with that count down in the middle. Sometimes I just want to reach through the screen and just smack the sh!t out of some of these f@#$*%'s!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2003, 09:22 AM   #2
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Best Cheese Yet!!!

Was it a ranked game? Did you get the "divergence" message or the option to "quit"??
Old 09-10-2003, 09:25 AM   #3
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Glad I dont play to much online. XBox Live and the PS2 Network adapter are almost a waste of money for me.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:30 AM   #4
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:

Graphik said:
Glad I dont play to much online. XBox Live and the PS2 Network adapter are almost a waste of money for me.

I feel the exact opposite, XBL is worth its money in Gold, I easily have the best Football videogame experience versus a real human player online. Just so so so so fun. Addictive like crack.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:32 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

I only play UNRANKED games for reasons like these. People play much more realistically when nothing is at stake.....sad world but true.

For me a good time is more important than my rank so I could care less about accumulating a ranking.

Video game Ranking systems were designed for people who suffer from small peenis syndrome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2003, 09:37 AM   #6
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

I agree its extremly addictive but I have always been a franchise and season guy. I like stats, injuries, and standings in my sports games and if I get hooked on online games then I may burn out before I get to experience my franchise.

Its more a novelty to me, I'm glad that I have it just incase I do get bored of the cpu and want to play another human. But the real reason why I dont play to much online is because of what the original poster said. It seems like nobody plays the game as serious and realistic as I do(granted, there are many who do) but the majority of ppl you play in random games bring so much cheese, all you have to do is provide the nachos.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:08 AM   #7
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

HitDoctor said:
Was playing last night online Pro. opponent had the ball first has a strong drive. he has 3rd and goal from my 4yrd line. He rolls out for a pass. my CB, fred smoot, picks it off and i'm rumblin stumblin toward an unlikely td when....the screen turns black with that count down in the middle. Sometimes I just want to reach through the screen and just smack the sh!t out of some of these f@#$*%'s!!!!

What was the problem? That he was just a wuss? Or that you didn't get to play? It was ranked right? You should have gotten the victory then.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:10 AM   #8
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

never play random games. problem solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »