Home

Online game : Oakland at Miami... IN THE SNOW

This is a discussion on Online game : Oakland at Miami... IN THE SNOW within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2003, 10:24 AM   #1
"*n t* th* n*xt tr**..."

OVR: 4
Online game : Oakland at Miami... IN THE SNOW

I've played only two online games and both games were played in the snow from a "random" selection. In my first game I was Oakland and they were Miami. We were playing All Pro and Ricky rushed for 300 yards against me. I could not stop him at all and with the snow it pretty much takes away the passing game, especially against Miami. I didn't match up my best LB against Ricky, however this was rediculous. In the snow Ricky breaked 7 or 8 tackles to rush a 70 yarder in the end zone. Is this realistic? No. In the second game, the same thing happened. I was San Francisco and he was Denver at Mile high in the snow. At least this was more realistic to play in snow in Devner instead of Miami!!! Anyways, Portis rushed for like 250 yards and I could not get my passing game going at all. Hearst could not run as well as Portis (Hearst did get 130 yards and a td though) and basically the best rb won the game. I think from now on I will decline random games only because playing in the snow takes away the realism in the game, especially since everyone wants Ricky and the Dolphins. In order to have a fair matchup, clear weather should only be played or else whoever has the best RB will win. Any experiences like this with online play? Hopefully sometime I can play with clear weather to see how it really truly preforms. Seems more laggy than last years game too, however it could be because of the people I was playing (connection). I'm not complaining, just posting experiences. This has been the funnest football game I've ever played!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »