Home

Anybody notice d lineman read screens better?

This is a discussion on Anybody notice d lineman read screens better? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2003, 06:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Anybody notice d lineman read screens better?

I was playing online last night the guy was all out blitzing all game so I tried a screen. I ran back waited for my O lineman to realease threw then was mad a d lineman busted the play.

After looking at replay I was glad to see it wasn't the lineman did a super reverse burst but he stopped and followed his blocker before I passed. That was great to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Anybody notice d lineman read screens better?

Quote:

bnewk1 said:
I was playing online last night the guy was all out blitzing all game so I tried a screen. I ran back waited for my O lineman to realease threw then was mad a d lineman busted the play.

After looking at replay I was glad to see it wasn't the lineman did a super reverse burst but he stopped and followed his blocker before I passed. That was great to see.

Yep I noticed it. I like to run screens and they are down almost PERFECTLY in this game IF you time them right. I was having so much success with them that I thought I would try to cheese the AI with them. After about the 3rd screen, I didn't noticed that the end slipped into the passing lane with the back and blockers. Pick! I whiff on a tackle(in shock I guess), he takes it home for a TD. I had no choice but to notice it then.
Old 09-11-2003, 11:50 AM   #3
b**-r*y

tehova's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Anybody notice d lineman read screens better?

If the line calls the fan shift, the d line will try to contain that side, no matter what I think its hot that they added that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »