Home

Please...Just Stop It!

This is a discussion on Please...Just Stop It! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Please...Just Stop It!

I have a couple things I am seriously sick of.

Please stop trying to convert Fans of other Football games. Let them find the game for themselves and approach it on their own.

I am so incredibly sick of these damn...testimonials... about how some guy invited a couple of his Madden-loving friends over to introduce them to Espn Football. I've even seen a post wear a guy said he broke down the game to some Madden guys and how it converted them.

I mean its ridiculous! All the "I Converted 4 Madden Fans Yesterday!!" Threads are gettin out of hand.

WTF IS THIS!!!! F'n Jehova Witnesses or some ----!!???

Leave Madden Fans alone! There are enough "Just Bought ESPN ...WOW!!!" threads out there to spark their curiosity about the game.

"Serious Flaw....Too many Sacks"

"Found a Glitch...Coaches are too Happy"

I'm so sick these damn Threads. OMG! Why won't somebody just be honest and start a "PotentiallY Fatal Espn Flaw....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY AND I'M UNWILLING TO LEARN!" Thread.

The extremes guys go through just to hit boards and claim they've found a gamebreaking flaw/glitch/or Bug is ridiculous. Running the same play 50 times in a row...watching CPu/CPU games...Creating players with crazy attributes to confuse AI. I mean this stuff is NutS!

Man, if you're having a problem ...at least TRY...TRY to see if its Beacuse of YOU and your Skill Level first before you come to the boards saying VC f'ed up and should put out a patch for some so-called universal bug which is actually a simple case of you not knowing what you're doing, refusing to fess up to it, and not wanting take the time to improve your skills.

I'm noticing a few things about these Glitch Threads...

1. The problem is more than likely a personal issue and that can be corrected wih any combination of slider adjustments, user playcalling, and user onfield skill/technique improvement.

2. The so-called bug is actually a personal minor or Non-issue or gripe the poster has with the game.

3. It was never a problem to begin with and the thread was created by a troll.

Now I'm not saying the game is perfect but most of the stuff guys bring up is complete B.S.!

I'm sorry but this stuff has pissed me off. I Just had to rant and get that off my chest. I'll probably get flamed but c'mon....this is ol Kanobi we're talkin about here. You think I give a flyin ---- about gettin flamed for expressin my opinion? if so...you don't know me very well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2003, 10:43 PM   #2
Dav
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Please...Just Stop It!

Yea I think this is getting out of hand. Just the other day 4 guys came to my door calling themselves "ESPN Witnesses" and they handed me a bunch of pamphlets on ESPN Football. WTF?
Old 09-11-2003, 10:44 PM   #3
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:

Dav said:
Yea I think this is getting out of hand. Just the other day 4 guys came to my door calling themselves "ESPN Witnesses" and they handed me a bunch of pamphlets on ESPN Football. WTF?

I believe you.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Amen to that brother.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:47 PM   #5
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Dav said:

you just don't get it do you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2003, 10:47 PM   #6
MVP

Come on Kanobi. You should know that it's human nature to want to worship something.

We all worship something or someone in our lives--even if we don't know it. It doesn't matter if it's Madden, ESPN, golden calfs, or the American flag, people do it.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:53 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree with what kanobe said except for the "jehova witness" comment.. theres no need for that...
Old 09-11-2003, 11:00 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

one of the best ramblin I've read in a while .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »