Home

NFL2k4: Hot Routes Blunder

This is a discussion on NFL2k4: Hot Routes Blunder within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 09:45 AM   #9
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NFL2k4: Hot Routes Blunder

I help a gamer who tries to learn something without instantly screaming "FLAW FLAW FLAW!". Once again, you prove that you jump the gun and don't have the slightest clue how to investigate something...you choose to instantly bark about something that's "such a horrible thing for the gamer!" when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

You've earned the rude responses (due to your lack of research or the slightest proof that you even read ANY threads that aren't started by you), especially over the past week or two.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:46 AM   #10
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

lordvader said:
Muffin, thanks for answering my question and actually helping me out.

Tcrouch, Mally and Techmo, thanks for proving once again that you are rude, intolerant and have no interest in HELPING a fellow gamer in this forum. Next time don't post at all if you have no intention of HELPING someone, but rather just want an opportunity to make someone feel about two-feet tall.

Well actually they have a point. Before you start a post that talkes about a "Blunder" you should at least attempt to read the manual.. This is compounded even worse when you realize that it was the same as last year, and has been covered several times already in this very forum.

Before you tell people not to post, maybe you should do a little research before posting about blunders and flaws.

Old 09-12-2003, 09:56 AM   #11
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

lordvader said:
Tcrouch, Mally and Techmo, thanks for proving once again that you are rude, intolerant and have no interest in HELPING a fellow gamer in this forum. Next time don't post at all if you have no intention of HELPING someone, but rather just want an opportunity to make someone feel about two-feet tall.

LV - do you have any interest in getting help? I may have misread your post, but I saw a complaint about the game, not "I can't figure out multiple hot routes. Is there something I'm missing?"

Asking gets you help. Complaining because you can't read a manual or look at the options screen gets you flames.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2003, 10:10 AM   #12
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:

lordvader said:
This is something that I cannot figure out WHY it changed from last year's version. For some stupid reason, you cannot assign multiple hot routes to your players on any given play. If you assign a hot route to a WR, and then decide to assign another one to the TE, the WR's route goes back to the original route! How dumb is this? Why doesn't the route stay the same as the new hot route you assigned? This flaw is going to be very harmful to the gamer as they advance to more difficult levels.

How dumb is it that you don't realize that it was like that last year.

Just giving you grief. But for real, look at NFL2k3. Same way.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:15 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dont you guys have anything better to do? I sure dont.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:26 AM   #14
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:

bobby1907 said:
Dont you guys have anything better to do? I sure dont.

Yeah, I do. That's why I'm going to read a couple more flaws from Madden and ESPN and call it a day until I go home for the night. Hopefully, I'll get a game in or two tonight.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:31 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

LOL, I better get back to work before i get fired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2003, 10:38 AM   #16
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

starting to get caught up around here. things have changed a bit. now i guess we need to bitch about them not changing things, saying that it's changed and then yell at anyone that tells us we're wrong...while admitting that we are.

Hey, LV, where was your question?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »