Home

zone coverage and passing AI

This is a discussion on zone coverage and passing AI within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: zone coverage and passing AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Hello this is my first post and this forum, but I have been scanning these forums for months to make the game as good as it can be without messing up the rating or sim stats. Now I don't have my xbox right now but I was watching college football and was wondering what if you took alot of the zone coverage plays out of the playbook on default rosters with Radja sliders(because IMO they are the best at making the CPU QB play more like a real nfl game). The only roster edits I would make is Pass read Coverage at the lowest 90 and maybe raise compusure and consistency for all players. And also raising rb's and fb''s catch and run route.I would love if one of you vets could try my edits and see how they were because I can't right now. Thankyou all for keeping this game up and running at a high level I hope I could do my part making it even better!
The only problem with raising the hb and fb run route is that it screws up the sim stats, it helps the game play (I actually made this point years ago to get the qb's to throw to the backs) but the rec leaders will be all rb's.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Hey Rickster, where did you get those definitions from?

Included in the Finn editor....NFL 2K5 Gamesave Editor's Help System....the purple book icon with the question mark on it top bar.

Taken from the game "REFERENCE GUIDE" in the "EXTRAS" section.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
The only problem with raising the hb and fb run route is that it screws up the sim stats, it helps the game play (I actually made this point years ago to get the qb's to throw to the backs) but the rec leaders will be all rb's.

I remember reading that and it did turn the leading recievers to RB's so it worked but with the reverse effects not intended.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »