Home

I am new here,Can I have some help?

This is a discussion on I am new here,Can I have some help? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
The They/Them GM

PardonTheAmbush's Arena

OVR: 1
I am new here,Can I have some help?

Hi,my name is TheGoldViper.Let me introduce myself.I have been playing NFL 2k5 proudly since about 2005.I have played the Madden franchise,but last year I stopped buying it.I did because my close friend Nate told me about the wonderful community of people who update rosters for NFL 2k5.Now I don't play Madden.I play this.I know the basic steps for the transfer to the 360.But I need some help with these things:
1.How do you Rename a roster?Do you do it in Xport 360?
2.Where should I counsult ratings for players like Jim Kelly,Thurman Thomas,etc?(I am making a Bills All-Time Team)
3.How do I transfer a roster I edited through Flying Finn's Editor back to my console(Xbox 360)?Will I still have the original roster?
I hope to enjoy this season and Operation Sports.GO BILLS!
Sincerely,
TheGoldViper

Last edited by PardonTheAmbush; 10-04-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I am new here,Can I have some help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldViper
Hi,my name is TheGoldViper.Let me introduce myself.I have been playing NFL 2k5 proudly since about 2005.I have played the Madden franchise,but last year I stopped buying it.I did because my close friend Nate told me about the wonderful community of people who update rosters for NFL 2k5.Now I don't play Madden.I play this.I know the basic steps for the transfer to the 360.But I need some help with these things:
1.How do you Rename a roster?Do you do it in Xport 360?
2.Where should I counsult ratings for players like Jim Kelly,Thurman Thomas,etc?(I am making a Bills All-Time Team)
3.How do I transfer a roster I edited through Flying Finn's Editor back to my console(Xbox 360)?Will I still have the original roster?
I hope to enjoy this season and Operation Sports.GO BILLS!
Sincerely,
TheGoldViper

Welcome to OS friend I think if you surf through the numerous and variety of threads here you'll find most if not all of the questions you've just posted here answered....surf around the ESPN NFL 2K5 threads and postings to get yourself started and I'm sure you'll be alright and pleased with the wealth of knowledge they present to you, its there you just need to read thru em' and again welcome to Operation Sports.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
The They/Them GM

PardonTheAmbush's Arena

OVR: 1

Aren't you like the most popular guy in the whole community?!I can't believe you replied!I downloaded last year's roster you had.Big fan,big fan.Thanks for the help.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldViper
Aren't you like the most popular guy in the whole community?!I can't believe you replied!I downloaded last year's roster you had.Big fan,big fan.Thanks for the help.

I'm just a regular guy here who just likes to chat it up every now and then and see whats goin' on with video sport gamers and since 2k sports are my favorites particularly Football I'm just trying to keep the game alive and thriving for the community at large sharing and doing what I can so everyone who comes here will be able to continue to enjoy what some might say is one of the greatest sport video games of all time.

Being popular is ok I guess but creating, updating rosters and items related to 2k sport is just something I enjoy doing and sharing what I know about it, being popular isn't something I talk about there others here just as good at it and I suppose someday it'll all end but for now I'm around to keep the spirit and game alive and on that other companies mind to keep them hearing foot steps and seeing ghost.

Stay thirsty my friend
The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »