Home

Ohhhh hell no!

This is a discussion on Ohhhh hell no! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Ohhhh hell no!

Sorry I should have stated earlier...

I really dont care about your opinions. A lot of you dont give a crap about these options, and then you post it. I ask a questions because it was left out of this game, and not left out in the other games. Do I care if you are some gamer who loves your game extremely hard? If you score one touchdown you say "OMFG!!! This game sucks, I have it in legend with no created players and I scored. How in the hell?!?!?"

Sad to say, I'm not one of those gamers. I play any sports game if it has what I like. I'm a game critic, and if I dont like a game, I dont play for more than 2 weeks. I build a good team in franchise, and for goodness sake, why do they sign created players for 1 year??? Why not 3-5? I can deal with a trade after that, but goodness, not 1 year! And you call that realistic? Franchise is suppose to be how I want my fantasy league to be played. If I want 50 created players all named Jim Kelly, then hell I can do that. If I want no trading, hell I can do that. If I want no salary caps... better believe I should be able to do that.

And guess what, this is not the "REAL" NFL... thats why I got the game, because I suck at football in real life. So dont compare a game to real football when replying to posts.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:44 PM   #10
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

If you wanted to sign your created players for more than one year, all you had to do was re-do contract during year. If you didn't have the money then so be it. It's probably hard to resign 20, 99 rated created players...
Why even play franchise mode if you want to "cheat" every year.. Wow what fun...

Old 09-16-2003, 01:58 PM   #11
Rookie

roadpimp's Arena

OVR: 3

Its alot of fun if you ask me i created 45 players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2003, 02:14 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Flame said:
Sorry I should have stated earlier...

I really dont care about your opinions. A lot of you dont give a crap about these options, and then you post it. I ask a questions because it was left out of this game, and not left out in the other games. Do I care if you are some gamer who loves your game extremely hard? If you score one touchdown you say "OMFG!!! This game sucks, I have it in legend with no created players and I scored. How in the hell?!?!?"

Sad to say, I'm not one of those gamers. I play any sports game if it has what I like. I'm a game critic, and if I dont like a game, I dont play for more than 2 weeks. I build a good team in franchise, and for goodness sake, why do they sign created players for 1 year??? Why not 3-5? I can deal with a trade after that, but goodness, not 1 year! And you call that realistic? Franchise is suppose to be how I want my fantasy league to be played. If I want 50 created players all named Jim Kelly, then hell I can do that. If I want no trading, hell I can do that. If I want no salary caps... better believe I should be able to do that.

And guess what, this is not the "REAL" NFL... thats why I got the game, because I suck at football in real life. So dont compare a game to real football when replying to posts.

If you don't care about our opinions, why even bother to post this garbage in the first place. What did you expect when you come into a forum filled with avid sports gamers and complain about something far more suited for the 10 year olds over at gamefaqs. IMHO you can play the game any way you want, I have no problem with that, it's your $50. But don't waste the valuable time many of us take out of our workday to scan the OS forums.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

lol Roadpimp, man I gotta play you sometime!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »