Home

Personal Request to Developers: PLEASE tweak TEAM UNIFORMS

This is a discussion on Personal Request to Developers: PLEASE tweak TEAM UNIFORMS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2003, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Personal Request to Developers: PLEASE tweak TEAM UNIFORMS

This thread is open for anyone who has a minute complaint or suggestion for Team Uniforms and stadiums that need some attention. Just want to make a request to the Developers to fix my teams uniforms so that they look even more like their real life counterparts. I do realize that there are some more important request and concerns for the game that take higher presidence but this is just a personal request thread to express an observation on some graphical tweaks.

I do realize that the graphics in this game are barnone the best looking football game period, but I would like to see one thing changed for my team the Steelers. I've noticed that every year the developers use the same template for the Steelers uniforms, pants in particular, as that of the Raiders. IF you look at any pic or televised game of the Steelers you will notice that the stripe on the side of their pants is much thicker than that on the Raiders pants. LOL, I know this may seem silly to some of you but in knowing the capabilities of todays game graphics I just think this is a small annoyance that can be easily corrected and this small missed detail has bothered me for a while. I recall seeing a post made by a Redskins fan about the gray facemask and as a devoted fan myself of professional football I think these are legitimate complaints. I believe in this day and age of technology where the games look more and more like the real thing that this isnt much to ask but as I've said its just something thats bothered me for a while. If anyone else feels there are any graphical updates and or uniform tweaks needed for next years game please list them here as well if you wish and maybe the Developers will read and act upon these request. Also before this post gets flamed please keep in mind that this is just meant to be a post to request some graphical tweaks and nothing more. Any other issues concerning gameplay and whatnot can be found elsewhere as this is only for graphical issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2003, 08:01 PM   #2
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Personal Request to Developers: PLEASE tweak TEAM UNIFORMS

Wishlist forum please
Old 09-15-2003, 08:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Seems like your more devouted to fashion then football.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

No BIgj or whoever you are, I just want my team to look like my team just as I would like Heinz field to look like Heinz field. Its not meant to be a big deal its only for suggestions on graphical tweaks and that just happens to be one of um Id like to see. Im sure you'd be happy playing football in a dress and cowboy boots but I guess thats just you.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:18 PM   #5
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

bigj1601 said:
Seems like your more devouted to fashion then football.

football fashion show... ... ... that will just be disturbing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »