Home

So, I want to get back into playing NFL 2k5

This is a discussion on So, I want to get back into playing NFL 2k5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
So, I want to get back into playing NFL 2k5

but I need a lot of help, lol.

I will try to explain what I want to do then hope that someone can lead me in the right direction.

I would like to start off with the NFL 2k5 original rosters (easy enough) and run a franchise with 32 teams. I dont remember if I can user them or not, it doesn't really matter because I am going to *watch* the games unfold. This leads me to my first question:

Is there a way to make a draft class that was/is true to life of the real NFL? First would be the 2005 draft so I would want those rookies to come in after the first season, whatever retirements happen, happen.

Next I would need some way to create new schedules as I recall you played the same teams every season out of your division.

Finally, a good set of CPU vs CPU sliders (shouldn't be to hard to find if I need to myself).

Basically, I'm trying to mirror the NFL but have it be my own if this makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: So, I want to get back into playing NFL 2k5

For the draft, if you know how to use the editor, you could copy and paste (one by one) Puja's draft prospects to your roster. If you don't know how to use the editor, you probably can't do what you're thinking.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
For the draft, if you know how to use the editor, you could copy and paste (one by one) Puja's draft prospects to your roster. If you don't know how to use the editor, you probably can't do what you're thinking.
I don't know how to use it because I don't have it
Old 10-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I don't know how to use it because I don't have it

Its not that easy but once you down load the editor from the web site located in Dolphins post try some things out with it as in hands on then it gets easier to see how it works for you.

You can't get anything done with out at least attempting to try using it also read info found in the ESPN NFL 2K Football threads there you'll find some answers to questions you might have.

Once you've done that and check out the editors features questions you ask can be answered more detailed most guys here who don't know how to edit or use the editor usually read thru the threads and ask questions.

Dolphin and I should know we've been here for quite a while among others who do 2k rosters and assorted items associated with them so you're not the first to ask this type of question and attempt to do rosters again the best place to start is in the reading of the various threads that pertain to ESPN NFL 2K5 Football there is really no short cut to creating them and it isn't easy but can be full filling if you're willing to put in the time and effort needed to successfully accomplish you goals.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-25-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Trying to explain how to get started

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »