Home

Using xplorer 360 to transfer roster files for Xbox 1

This is a discussion on Using xplorer 360 to transfer roster files for Xbox 1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 Using xplorer 360 to transfer roster files for Xbox 1

Help! My action replay no longer recognizes my xbox 1 memory card. After some searching I discovered the program xplorer 360 and I have used it to finally detect my memory card.
My problem is, I dont know how to get the proper roster files onto it without them becoming corrupted.

Is there anyone who can help me figure this out? I have not played NFL 2k5 in years because of this problem but Im looking forward to getting back into the game so I can play my beloved Panthers with Cam Newton.

I can see my memory card in xplorer 360 as partition 0 and I can transfer files onto it. But I am not sure which files to transfer or how to do it without them becoming corrupted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Using xplorer 360 to transfer roster files for Xbox 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrboro panther
Help! My action replay no longer recognizes my xbox 1 memory card. After some searching I discovered the program xplorer 360 and I have used it to finally detect my memory card.
My problem is, I dont know how to get the proper roster files onto it without them becoming corrupted.

Is there anyone who can help me figure this out? I have not played NFL 2k5 in years because of this problem but Im looking forward to getting back into the game so I can play my beloved Panthers with Cam Newton.

I can see my memory card in xplorer 360 as partition 0 and I can transfer files onto it. But I am not sure which files to transfer or how to do it without them becoming corrupted.

There is a thread with step by step instructions on how to transfer files using the xplorer 360, start there for helpful info and read in detail it should prove to be what you need to get started.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
Rookie

can you post a link to the thread or just the title to make it easier to find.
And just to clarify, I have and original xbox, not an xbox 360. So will this thread still help me?
The reason I ask is that I have found tons of info on transferring to an Xbox 360 but for the life of me ( and I have searched and searched) I cannot find one for my problem.
Rickster I have heard you are one of the experts, any help would be great.

Thanks,
CP
Old 11-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Icon8 Re: Using xplorer 360 to transfer roster files for Xbox 1

Can anyone point me in the direction of this thread that Riskster just mentioned?

I can only find info on doing this for the Xbox 360.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrboro panther
can you post a link to the thread or just the title to make it easier to find.
And just to clarify, I have and original xbox, not an xbox 360. So will this thread still help me?
The reason I ask is that I have found tons of info on transferring to an Xbox 360 but for the life of me ( and I have searched and searched) I cannot find one for my problem.
Rickster I have heard you are one of the experts, any help would be great.

Thanks,
CP

At one time I used the AR exclusively for all my 2k files and when the XBOX 360 came along I moved on and started using the Xport 360 for all my work.

As for the process in converting files to the original XBOX I leave that to the users at this site and generally they've been successful in making the conversions.

Since your an original XBOX user the info I referenced you to will be of no service so lets see if someone here will chime in and details the process to get you started.

Dolphin still uses his original XBOX and hopefully he'll see this and chime he does most of the file conversions for that system and I'm sure he'll be able to get you a file if you've got the right equipment and software to download them.

You can always send him a pm for a more personal approach and request he's likely to reply and be of assistance.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks Rickster.

Dolphin......are you out there?!?!?!?!?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, what is it you need? Conversion to reg xbox? I have it in a couple of threads. Search my posts and it is in there not too far back. It is fairly simple.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Yeah, what is it you need? Conversion to reg xbox? I have it in a couple of threads. Search my posts and it is in there not too far back. It is fairly simple.
Thanks for the reply dolphin. What I need is a way to get the roster files onto my original xbox uncorrupted.
I need to do this using xplorer 360 in conjunction with the action replay cable and memory card. I cannot use the action replay program because it will no longer recognize my memory card. That's why I'm using xplorer 360 because it will recognize the memory card.
When using xplorer 360 the memory card is displayed as partition 0

I can move files on and off of the card but when I try and access them on the xbox dashboard it reads as corrupted.

Any idea why the files are being corrupted? Am I possibly putting the wrong files on the card?

I have gone into the game itself and saved a roster file to the card. Then I access the card using xplorer 360 and look at what file is on the card. Then I'll try to put the same type of file on to the card that is in your roster file. It's a bunch of numbers that start with a 5.
Then I put the memory card back into the x box and access it on the dashboard. It has the little nfl2k5 icon but says its a corrupted file.

Any ideas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »